Official Poll: Who won Romero vs Whittaker 2?

Official Poll? You want me to make a poll for this? It'll be in a separate thread though.

There was an "official poll"...by the judges...who judged it for Whittaker. This is the "Russian Collusion Investigation" all over again.

That's a really good comparison. Tip of the hat.

Pretty sure Rob still has the belt so I think he won

The PED user couldn't even make weight.

Debating that decision is about as pointless as it gets. Whittaker is 2-0 against a cheating LHW, end of story.

10-9 Rob
10-9 Rob
10-9 Yoel
10-9 Rob
10-8 Yoel

I have a 47-47 draw. I know draws are inconvenient for obvious reasons but I think this fight should have been scored as one. Lawler-Condit is another one, but because of a 10-10 rnd (the 3rd)
This but I gave Yoel a 10-9 in the 5th and Rob the W. Rob fought back the entire 5th round, he was never turtling for extended periods of time. The man definitely lost the round, but wasn't completely dominated.

At worst this fight was a draw, but I can't give Yoel a W. He didn't win two 10-8's. Everyone likes to move goal posts with the "in a real fight" defense, but this is sanctioned Mixed Martial Arts. We already have a judging criteria, sorry.

Besides what would have Yoel winning gotten us? A vacant title and a third fight? No thanks. Rob beat Yoel twice, however razor close, no one else in MMA can make that claim.

The PED user couldn't even make weight.

Debating that decision is about as pointless as it gets. Whittaker is 2-0 against a cheating LHW, end of story.
Imagine having 3 straight title shots and only being eligible to win the belt in 1 of them. About as unprofessional as it gets but his fan club ignores it

Now that the dust has settled and people have probably seen this fight many times who do you think won?
When I first viewed I thought it was a tie but then after seeing it again I thought Whittaker won. So who you think won?

A. Romero
B. The Reaper
C, your poll FN sucks because it doesn't exist

Romero imo. But I could see it for Whittaker or draw

Whittaker. He actually hurt Romero back in the round some think was a 10/8

Now that the dust has settled and people have probably seen this fight many times who do you think won?
When I first viewed I thought it was a tie but then after seeing it again I thought Whittaker won. So who you think won?

A. Romero
B. The Reaper

<mma3>

Whittaker won. Yoel lost the moment he missed weight.

This but I gave Yoel a 10-9 in the 5th and Rob the W. Rob fought back the entire 5th round, he was never turtling for extended periods of time. The man definitely lost the round, but wasn't completely dominated.

At worst this fight was a draw, but I can't give Yoel a W. He didn't win two 10-8's. Everyone likes to move goal posts with the "in a real fight" defense, but this is sanctioned Mixed Martial Arts. We already have a judging criteria, sorry.

Besides what would have Yoel winning gotten us? A vacant title and a third fight? No thanks. Rob beat Yoel twice, however razor close, no one else in MMA can make that claim.
What in hell are you talking about??
When in last round did Robber fight back lmao?He was trashed.He fought back in 3rd winch can be 10-9 for Yoel yes,but last round was total and clean 10-8
Romero won and destroyed so called champion

Back