Media Official Poster for UFC 302: Makhachev vs Poirier

Why didn't they give Islam a fart face like Dan?!

poirier-hooker-poster-tbc.jpg

May the best man win! Hopefully Strickland can send Costa packing.

It's pretty cool how the MACHKHACHEV-POIRIER is vertical. That's a pretty good idea. You can't read it, so must be special.

Also Strickland and Costa seem really engaged.

Islam vs Dustin is freaking pointless. There’s no competition for Islam at lightweight:

Pretty standard poster. I don't hate it.

Needs more birds tho.

They didn't even include Dustin's ranking on it lmaoooo.

Might as well rightfully rank Max at #3 now that that farce at pretending Dustin is a worthy of a title shot is over.

He has yet to defend his title against a LW.
You have a point, but that’s the promotions fault for not establishing any serious lightweight contenders.

It just feels like islam is only fighting once a year and if that’s how it’s gonna go, he should really be putting some legacy material together. Poirier is not it.

You have a point, but that’s the promotions fault for not establishing any serious lightweight contenders.

It just feels like islam is only fighting once a year and if that’s how it’s gonna go, he should really be putting some legacy material together. Poirier is not it.
Poirier is a big name though. It isn't the most competitive matchmaking, but a win over Poirier is a solid addition to his legacy IMO.

They didn't even include Dustin's ranking on it lmaoooo.

Might as well rightfully rank Max at #3 now that that farce at pretending Dustin is a worthy of a title shot is over.

I love how the same people who are shitting on Makhachev for the fight against Volk, because he's a FW, are now pretending that Max should fight for the title...

"BuT hE hAs nOt dEfEnDeD aGaInSt a Lw" <{anton}>

Are you new to the sport?

I love how the same people who are shitting on Makhachev for the fight against Volk, because he's a FW, are now pretending that Max should fight for the title...

"BuT hE hAs nOt dEfEnDeD aGaInSt a Lw" <{anton}>
I must've missed when Volk dominated and face plant KO'd the #2 LW like Max did.

Back