Official Professional Wrestling Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
before the brand split, there was a lot of quality entertainment on SD. which is of course named after what The Rock did to all of his adversaries. :D

before the brand split, there was a lot of quality entertainment on SD. which is of course named after what The Rock did to all of his adversaries. :D

Even after the split, from 2002-05, SD was better than Raw.

Are there some posts that were deleted? This is showing up as post 15k for me.

According to the count on the wasteland menu the post I am making now should be 15,027 and it's showing up on my screen as 15,003. I hope the next thread isn't this fooked up again.

According to the count on the wasteland menu the post I am making now should be 15,027 and it's showing up on my screen as 15,003. I hope the next thread isn't this fooked up again.

Awh hell naw, me and the Kat owned that 15k post. :icon_chee

13.jpg

its fate showing the i shouldve gotton the 15k post. but the post i quoted shows at 15,028

its the right straight that knocked Herring on his ass....

I'm digging it...
How did you like the the gifs I posted?

fuckin great! its just showing how brock is a heel. and the thing is, people give him shit for post celebration, but nearly every other fighter who has a dominant performance and celbrates like that wouldnt have caught any shit :rolleyes:

That punch had me jumping out of my seat. Can you imagine having to take that shot

That punch had me jumping out of my seat. Can you imagine having to take that shot

fuck no!!! Brocks fist are about the size of my head, fuck taking a shot from him. did you see Herrings face after the fight? left eye swollen shut, right eye almost swollen shut.if brock wouldve thrown more punches when he had mount and side control, it wouldnt have gotton to the judges IMO

JR called Penn BJ Noons

I love the guy and it's great the sport is growing but just from reading his blog you can tell JR isn't the most knowledgable guy on MMA

Hey guys, I started a new thread....let's start posting in it, and see if it runs better than this one. DRH can sticky the new one after he archives this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back