PlayStation Official PS | PS Studios Megathread, v.4

If PS5 Pro grapevine proves real, will you be upgrading in 2024?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else a fan of this game? I consider PS3 to be the weakest generation of consoles in terms of games but this is one of the few that always stood out. Getting a remaster this year, might pick it up if these are substantial improvements. If not I’ll pass since I still own the original but cool to see it come back.

Anyone else a fan of this game? I consider PS3 to be the weakest generation of consoles in terms of games but this is one of the few that always stood out. Getting a remaster this year, might pick it up if these are substantial improvements. If not I’ll pass since I still own the original but cool to see it come back.

I really, really wanted to like this one, but couldn't get into it. It was a Suda 51 and Shinji Mikami game, right?

Jim Ryan collectable on PS Stars.....

GJbbrbbWUAArNEP

Another upcoming addition for the PS1 games on PS Plus, i still have my original physical discs for this game

I really, really wanted to like this one, but couldn't get into it. It was a Suda 51 and Shinji Mikami game, right?
Yes, they also coming out with a Lollipop Chainsaw remaster this year. To be honest I'm more interested in that simply because I've never played that one.

Interestingly said for a mission statement; in a word, obsolesce yourself or you've already lost:

Sony Co Founder Akio Morita:

"If you don’t continue to innovate and make your own products obsolete, then somebody else will."

#Sony

Deeper look at incoming update re UGC (user-generated content), game help, trophy tips:

Sony is adding a PS5 automatic game clip feature that will help other players complete games. If turned on, it will automatically capture clips to help PS5 players complete trophies or find hidden items without having to head to YouTube. Details below 👇

Heard immortals was decent and Skul I’ve only heard good things about. 2 out of 3 is a decent month for me

Skul is a great roguelike, funnily enough I was just playing it again while waiting for dragons dogma 2 to release.

Deeper look at incoming update re UGC (user-generated content), game help, trophy tips:

Sony is adding a PS5 automatic game clip feature that will help other players complete games. If turned on, it will automatically capture clips to help PS5 players complete trophies or find hidden items without having to head to YouTube. Details below 👇

Give me game genie or give me death

I'm out on Stellar Blade. Was expecting more Nier/DMC fast paced combat, but it is like sekiro or nioh kind of stuff. Not a fan of having slow fights and parrying and perfect dodging everything.

Now that the PS5 Pro specs are practically confirmed, as a former PS4 Pro owner I REALLY wasn't satisfied with the amount of games that bothered to have any noticeable difference between the PS4 & PS4Pro performance.

Are developers going to bother developing updates to the most popular PS5 titles to take advantage of the PS5 capabilities?

I'll wait for confirmation before I shell out a few hundred bucks more for a PS5 Pro model, because as of now I'm pretty satisfied with my SeriesX.

Having typed that, it makes me sounds really entitled... well I'm formerly a Sony fanboy, and there's a few PS5 games I'd want to play. I understand Sony will actually be making worthy upgrades to hardware so my main concern are the developers who are either not going to be taking advantage of it because they fear backlash from owners of the base PS5, or developers aren't going to make updates to games that are a few years old, like GoW Ragnarock.

As a SeriesX owner, I'd really like to play the Dishonored series again, but they run at 30FPS on modern consoles. Ya know what I mean?

I'm out on Stellar Blade. Was expecting more Nier/DMC fast paced combat, but it is like sekiro or nioh kind of stuff. Not a fan of having slow fights and parrying and perfect dodging everything.
You didn’t seem to like the trailers based on your previous comments so not surprised. If I had to choose a pair I’d definitely go with Sekiro and Nioh 2 over DMC and Nier so you actually got me more excited. I loved Nier for the story and music but the gameplay was just so so imo. DMC is awesome though in the gameplay department. What games are on your radar now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back