Official Resident Evil 2 (2019) Discussion **No Spoilers**

Hes like a discount Dist. They both have that soy voice but Dists salt seems benevolent and Carci becomes hard to watch.
Lol, dist is just some autistic stoner. He’s pretty harmless. Carci has that school shooter vibe.

I'm serious.

I demand quality.

This is why Hollywood gets away with delivering below standard movies for so long. People put up with crap, they are going to get more crap.

Been reading other forums online discussing this game, and there are many people saying "shh stop complaining"

We are the customers, if we can't complain, then who can? What's wrong with having a critical opinion?

well said.

Soooo I got this game while it was on sale in steam thinking it was going to be like re4 and I'd fun gunning down zombies..

Graphics are great and everything but there's not nearly enough gunning down.

Wtf guys.. I'll admit I never actually played the original, but this kind of gameplay seems seriously outdated...

Dude wtf do I do about mr X. Everything was golden as shit till I got the club key lmao
This is the wall I hit and took a break on. Restarted the game trying to plan for him better, but that game is too fuckin hard for me haha. I love it, but the skill and strategy it takes plus the pure scariness of the game smh lol. Great game but exhausting low key

Listen for him and avoid making noise when you can.

so, he tracks by sound? I was playing this and I had to go back to west storage and there’s two lickers there. Anyways, I hear Mr.X and proceeded to get BTFOd hard. Talk about a rock and a hard place.

This is the wall I hit and took a break on. Restarted the game trying to plan for him better, but that game is too fuckin hard for me haha. I love it, but the skill and strategy it takes plus the pure scariness of the game smh lol. Great game but exhausting low key
Yeah instead of wasting shells on him, I’m just going to try and break dem ankles lol. Hopefully that strategy works.

Yeah instead of wasting shells on him, I’m just going to try and break dem ankles lol. Hopefully that strategy works.
Didn't even notice you were a fellow skins fan. Seems like you're expecting their names to be the Red Wolves. I'm hoping for that name as well

Didn't even notice you were a fellow skins fan. Seems like you're expecting their names to be the Red Wolves. I'm hoping for that name as well

That’s the only thing I like. Gonna go to games wearing a wolf head on my head and paint my face. Gonna look like a savage Native American.

That’s the only thing I like. Gonna go to games wearing a wolf head on my head and paint my face. Gonna look like a savage Native American.
I was born in Prince George's county and lived there till I was 13, I miss going to games so much smh. Portland has no football team lol

so, he tracks by sound? I was playing this and I had to go back to west storage and there’s two lickers there. Anyways, I hear Mr.X and proceeded to get BTFOd hard. Talk about a rock and a hard place.

Shooting and Running attracts Mr. X's attention wherever Leon is in the game world (Mr. X will walk through the environments until he reaches your general location in this situation). But Mr. X doesn't know your EXACT location when you make a lot of noise. He seems to perform a scan of the area the player made a noise before stopping to decide where to go next (you can see Mr. X hesitate between two doors until the player character moves).

He’s a pretty well developed AI.

Shooting and Running attracts Mr. X's attention wherever Leon is in the game world (Mr. X will walk through the environments until he reaches your general location in this situation). But Mr. X doesn't know your EXACT location when you make a lot of noise. He seems to perform a scan of the area the player made a noise before stopping to decide where to go next (you can see Mr. X hesitate between two doors until the player character moves).

He’s a pretty well developed AI.

So wait he doesn’t fuck with Claire? About to start a new game with her. Lol. Dude is Michael Myers on roids.

I think my probably is lack of map familiarity. Gotten myself in tight jams because I should’ve went left and I went right kinda thing.

So wait he doesn’t fuck with Claire? About to start a new game with her. Lol. Dude is Michael Myers on roids.

I think my probably is lack of map familiarity. Gotten myself in tight jams because I should’ve went left and I went right kinda thing.

He does mess with Claire the same I just usually play as Leon lol

I’ve seen some people say he’s slightly less aggressive if you never shoot off his hat.

Back