Official RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 7 Discussion

Priests have never been guilty of this for centuries ever.

Before you ask, I'm listening to Ultravox with my very straight husband who thankfully isn't a transphobic prick. I'll look at your poppycock videos later. @dije1 I'm sorry the TS damaged your delicate ass.

Well as long as the priests are doing it lol. I'm not catholic but there is an episcopalian church not far from where I live. They have drag shows and even a pride/trans flag prominently displayed everyday outside the front door. A fellow groomer like yourself would be happy there.

Wow, that's not very nice is it?

At least I can tell he's trolling. You're the real deal. And I'm g̶r̶o̶o̶m̶e̶r̶p̶h̶o̶b̶i̶c̶ not transphobic. Well I'm not groomerphobic either. I'm not afraid of them, I just don't like them.

The Green Groomer.
Yawn. I’ll tell you how to fix your problem, man: if you don’t like drag shows don’t take your kids. Simple. Problem solved. Otherwise don’t worry about stuff that doesn’t affect you.
Nobody is trying to make your kids gay. I don’t care about no kids. I mind my business. You should try it.

Yawn. I’ll tell you how to fix your problem, man: if you don’t like drag shows don’t take your kids. Simple. Problem solved. Otherwise don’t worry about stuff that doesn’t affect you.
Nobody is trying to make your kids gay. I don’t care about no kids. I mind my business. You should try it.

R.60b13401c470c0577939435cc1f43074

Bro, it’s a good show. Been around 15 years. Why would I make a post about a tv show and be trolling?
Different people like different shit.
R.efd7e5a92fdfb1ffba3ac63accbcab10

Alright I'll stop bumping your shit troll thread for you because it's obvious from the first page how much demand there is for it and it needs to be stickied because it's "such an important show". Later Green Scoutmaster.

Back