RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Beterbiev vs C. Smith 10 PM ET 1/13 ESPN / ESPN+

Winner?

• Beterbiev

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Smith

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Murdock was pissed. I get it. But he didn't do himself any favors early to earn the benefit of the doubt. In ten years, he'll be thanking his corner.

A little premature from the corner imo. I thought Murdock still had a slight chance since he was still fighting back while Mbilli was finally starting to tire out from going Clubber Lang the whole fight.

Canelo fight would be sports entertainment
Mbilli is the definition of entertainment. He reminds me of a bigger William Zepeda.

If Canelo is still close to his prime, I think he takes it. Mbilli is too defensively liable, doesn't deal super well with movement or the jab.

The other guy has a HELL of a chin, but I also have to question just how powerful Mbilli hits because some of those shots should have absolutely folded his man. In a sense, not having that top-tier power is actually worse for his opponents as it allows his to dish out more damage. It's guys like him, Matias and Zepeda that will truly cause long-lasting neurological to opponents.

GREAT stoppage.

I want Canelo on the Brock vs Jim Miller undercard

Beterbeast time

i wonder what beterbiev will look like tonight after being exposed as a PED user.

Back