PBP ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned BKFC KnuckleMania IV: Perry vs. Alves 4/27 8PM ET (YouTube)

What a weird night of non fights
Imagine how I feel man... I only went with one tab tonight as opposed to the normal double dose.

Im still not fucking sleeping like my life doesn't depend on it.

Reactions: HHJ
He wasn't wobbling he was looking for a way out, open your eyes seriously lol. That was not a huge punch. He was hurt but could have continued.
You're just wrong, though. He was barely able to stand up straight and couldn't get through the standing 8. Just because you think it didn't look like a devastating punch, doesn't mean it wasn't. Not every shot and reaction is created equal.

You're just wrong, though. He was barely able to stand up straight and couldn't get through the standing 8. Just because you think it didn't look like a devastating punch, doesn't mean it wasn't. Not every shot and reaction is created equal.
CTE Is a helluva drug too!

Honestly I think alves quit. After fight was called he looked fine

Watching the post-fight presser and I have to say, I like Feldman quite a bit

Duffee has one of the weirdest MMA/fighting careers out there.

I think the lesson is to not overdo it on the roids and lifting at a young age. Or something.

You fell for the bad Hollywood act. Too bad. He took the easy way out to get the pay day.

Does 5 wins in a row make Mike Perry a "grand champ"?

Dmxgrandchamp.jpg

Always rooting for Platinum Mike, I hope they can find him an opponent who wants to fight. I’d love to see him eventually get a BMF title shot in the UFC, but I can’t see the UFC giving him a one off fight like that.

Reactions: HHJ
I don't. It was on the button. When he fell, his eyes were glassed. Watch that replay.

I don’t know bro, I watched the replay multiple times - not THAT hard a punch (relatively speaking), it hits him clean but doesn't rock his whole shit (no chin whiplash, no thud on the temple, just a clean punch to the face).

After when he hits the ground his eyes are blinking and focused when he drops, seems alert and fully cognizant and almost as if he's considering his options (i.e. should I continue or not? I've already gotten paid....).

He tried to get up too slow so they’d call it, but the ref intentionally gave him the slowest 10 count ever and didn’t stop it even though technically he wasn’t up and looking. Then even though he says he's ok he over-sells how he has no legs like he's trying to pull an Aljo, it was just comical.

I mean he hasn't fought in 2 years, they called him up off the couch with an "offer he couldn't refuse" then he shows up, eats one hard punch and then after trying to take too long to get up for a 10 count he easily could've beat he all of a sudden has no legs/center of equilibrium?

Something smells rotten in Denmark if we are being honest...

<{clintugh}>

Back