RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Crawford vs Spence 7/29 Showtime PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canelo would've murked Spence too. now lets see Crawford vs Canelo.

I know its easy to say now - but did most that had Crawford winning this fight believe it was going to be a fairly easy fight for him?

I did. Not to this extent. But its more so because I don't think Spence is as special as he is made out, while Crawford is.
I thought it could be a close fight or possibly Crawford would dominate Spence just like this. I've never been that impressed by Spence. He's not some generational talent like bud is, despite some people believing he is

Damn. Great performance by Crawford but a let down of a fight.
It just seemed like a total mismatch, Crawford just was stylistically impossible for Spence to do anything effective to. That was kinda ridiculous, didn’t expect that at all, a tank like Spence being visibly destroyed by a jab christ

Bud has always been passing the eye test with flying colors and just when I started to doubt him he goes out and does this

What a monster.

How the fuck do you land 50% of your shots in a potential P4P matchup?

Lol

by fighting a guy with one eye. Bud fought the perfect fight and slipped to Spence’s blind I. Rd one and took advantage of the whol fight. Kept slipping to the side and had Spence whipping at air and was able to counter to his power shots. It’s was perfect storm.

I knew getting rocked and nearly dropped by Ugas was a bad sign

Car crash took alot out of Spence. He didnt look great against Swift either. His retina has been a problem almost every fight since.

2016/17 Spence VS Brook and Algeiri was a different physical beast.
Yep, not an excuse, but, it matters.

Back