RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Crawford vs Spence 7/29 Showtime PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need to take Spence to a hospital after that beating.

Nothing but respect for Bud. I don’t want to see this fight again and I’m sure as hell ain’t gonna waste another $85 bones

764817-30372393.png

oh and this .. Luck

I thought it could be a close fight or possibly Crawford would dominate Spence just like this. I've never been that impressed by Spence. He's not some generational talent like bud is, despite some people believing he is

Yes I picked Bud on here remembered the Spence v Brook fight where though he won wasn't blown away by him. Said Bud was smarter and would win. No way I thought it would be that one sided though. Credit to Spence who never gave up but completely outclassed.

Spence has never been the same since the accident but Bud is still on another level. Wow, might be the most dominant first fight between two prime champions since Floyd Vs De la Hoya

I’m from the Yay so you know I gotta reo Devin Haney but Tank Davis is looking serious.

Man I'm gutted. Hate to see a guy like Spence go out flat in a non competitive beating.

Crawford proved he was head & shoulders above.

And fk the clowns in here clowning Spence. Dude went out on his shield and tried to press the action even when it was costing him the fight.
Still made it an entertaining & great memorable fight. Still was a dog in there.

Shocking that it was Crawford's easiest fight in some time. I dont think anybody called that.

Does Boots or Charlo have anything for Bud????

Could Bud hang with Canelo???????

This is the strongest he's ever looked. He also keeps adding little wrinkles to his game. In his last couple fights that short counter right has been devastating.

True dat. And he could throw it at close range, ready for Spence trying to maul.

Yes I picked Bud on here remembered the Spence v Brook fight where though he won wasn't blown away by him. Said Bud was smarter and would win. No way I thought it would be that one sided though. Credit to Spence who never gave up but completely outclassed.
Yeah cause all Spence did was be the bigger man and kept banging Brook until he broke. Then against Ugas he did the same thing. That has become his M.O. and Bud wasn't interested in that tough-guy shit, he just sat back and boxed. A master-class in believing in who you are and what you do...

Bud is clearly the superior fighter but Spence looked awful much worse than usual

But even at his best Bud beats Spence every time

Back