RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Crawford vs Spence 7/29 Showtime PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure about "decline" homie. He fought the P4P #1 guy... this usually happens.

Yeah absolutely, but Spence could be only 1 or 2% off and we might have had what we saw on the weekend (maybe still happens to a peak Spence I guess hence my question)

As a Spence fan I think he is shopworn and it did show, that being said just as you mentioned it wasn’t that much of a factor here as the gap in skill, tactics and pop was quite astounding.

Yeah I mean I actually tipped Crawford by late finish but I didn’t think he’d dominate like that, amazing the gap between two elite guys could be that wide.

His career seemed to stall a little after 140, people wanted to see more. Its taken too long for him to fight an elite guy at 147. He should have been fighting Spence, Thurman, Garcia, Ugas etc all along. People recognized his talent but wanted to see him take a risk to prove it. He finally did yesterday.

Seano you know that the process requires marination. The longer it sits the better the taste. You have been satiated, now you can masticate in all it's blissful sensations...

That was pretty incredible, Crawford looking like an unstoppable monster in there.

Me too, although I was hoping for the result we saw. For Bud to prove he's special generational talent by countering Spence mid combinations, and picking him apart when he overextends.

Can't say I don't feel bad for Spence though.
Great guy and he dared to be great.
It's very sad that he was not rewarded for his attitude.
It almost sets a bad precedent for other fighters.
Some of them gonna say look what happened to Spence, better to play it safe and not fight Usyk, some giant baldy from England could say for example.
yeah I hated this because I felt that Spence made the sacrifices and concessions to make the fight, even though he could go his whole career taking relatively easier fights for big paydays and then he got his ass kicked. I'm not gonna lie I also don't think he's the same guy he was a few years ago, but I'm gonna keep my mouth shut on that one, I don't wanna take away from what Bud did.

And your gonna be very wrong on your Charlo beating Canelo pick as well.
Still time to change it to Canelo by 1st rd KO
Tszuyu by surprise steel chair to Charlo’s dome on his ring walk before making out with Mall’s wife on his unconscious body and then sprinting away.

Back