PBP ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Gamebred Bareknuckle MMA: Dos Santos vs. Belcher 3/2 8PM ET (Kick Stream)

1-0 JDS easy. Junior does look like he's going to be susceptible to being pushed back into the cage like usual. Junior really should light that lead leg up and hit the body often.

Belcher is fighting scared

He looks two weight classes smaller in frame. If there were gloves, I would think he should try to clinch and throw, but with no gloves, that might not be advisable.

1-0 JDS easy. Junior does look like he's going to be susceptible to being pushed back into the cage like usual. Junior really should light that lead leg up and hit the body often.
It's amazing. Dude was born to go forward and swing. Or get backed against the cage. Whether it's MMA, boxing, either bare knuckle. Even if he was golfing he would probably be backed against a corner.

It's amazing. Dude was born to go forward and swing. Or get backed against the cage. Whether it's MMA, boxing, either bare knuckle. Even if he was golfing he would probably be backed against a corner.

Dude would take fifteen steps back to swing in golf.

I don't even know what that means, so I'll just ignore it in case it's bad
lmao the commentator you're complaining about keeps making aroused comments and one of the words he uses a lot is "supple"

The sad part is JDS could win this fight using only body jabs. Belcher has no answer for them.

Belcher has no answer for kicks, body work, jabs, check work and Junior still just backs up straight and let's his guy work. It's 2011 all over again.

Back