RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Garcia Discussion 4/20 8PM ET DAZN PPV

funny enough, i also think garcia quits on his stool. he doesn't give a fuck about this fight.

Eddie Hearn is my favorite sleazy fight promoter.

Big up Eddie!

That being said

fH429Yd.png

I fucking LOVE the technical aspect of boxing and have really dived into the sport as a fan..... but those decisions are such a ugly aspect of the sport.
Some judges will never give a close round to the underdog. It doesn't even have to a be a close round in some cases. It's a shame, but it's a reality.

Haney by jab and grab. Hopefully Ryan is reckless enough to create a KO whether it be Haney or himself.

Garcia looking as stiff as a zombie & terrified in the locker room. Haney looks like he's about to style with ease. Not a care in the world.
garcia is unfortunately super mentally ill and probably didn't train very much for this fight. he isn't in the right state of mind to be competing at the higher levels of this sport.

garcia is unfortunately super mentally ill and probably didn't train very much for this fight. he isn't in the right state of mind to be competing at the higher levels of this sport.

He may be insane, but at least he's got a real excuse to get outclassed.

ITS TIMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
I see Garcia getting stopped in rounds the mid to later rounds

Unfortunately for him the people around him don't have his best interests at heart. Neither does the athletic commission don't know how an AC is like "yeah this dude is A-OK good to go"

I have a feeling Garcia quits when things get tough here.

He looked shaken up when Tank dropped him early and seemed to panic spamming wild hooks and uppercuts and despite their speed it was predictable enough for Tank to weave through. He was also instantly up from a fight ending bodyshot as soon as the 10 count was done which to me shows he could've gotten up a second earlier to continue.

Oh I agree. If people really cared about him they would of called the fight off when he started the whole Great Value Alex Jones pedo grift

Back