RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Garcia Discussion 4/20 8PM ET DAZN PPV

Also have to say, I'm not really a big Haney fan but he showed a lot of heart that we didn't know he had. He looked really good vs Prograis and I thought he was looking like a superstar in rounds 2-6. Looks like maybe he doesn't have the chin to compete with the elite at the higher weights.
He is a weight bully whos best wins were vs old midgets like Loma and Prograis (who sucked totally). This allowed him to fool people like you into thinking he was elite. He never was. Another hype job.

Last edited:
Very happy for Ryan after everybody wrote him off (myself included).

Also, what the fuck happened to Clarissa Shields? Her legs looked like a racehorse, and she was legitimately dwarfing Shawn Porter

Very happy for Ryan after everybody wrote him off (myself included).

Also, what the fuck happened to Clarissa Shields? Her legs looked like a racehorse, and she was legitimately dwarfing Shawn Porter
Hopefully Ryan and Clarissa shields could get sucked into a vortex where extremely annoying people go so we never have to hear or see them again

lol lost to loma and now got destroyed by ryan, haney got exposed once again. No need to run it back, ryan stops him in rematch, he could have tonight but he let him off the hook and does not help that haney does what he does best. Clinch. HAHA.

Only Ryan Garcia can win the biggest fight of his life and beat a p4p fighter while having a performance of the year but:
-Lose 1.5 million dollars
-Not get any belts
-Still be universally hated
-Kill the vibe with pedo talk
-Make the ref try to sabotage him
-Actually make people feel for Devin & Bill

Imagine how weird and deluded you must be to think that was “pedo talk”. Did you lose your life savings on Haney like LeSean McCoy did lmao.

how is garcias "shoulder roll" even allowed? he's literally turning his back.

I was wondering if they can even deduct a point for that. By the end the ref seemed to just settle for letting Haney just tee off on his kidneys. Can probably just get away with that from Haney but anyone with a harder punch could really mash them up.

Still shocked by the robbery of Sean McComb...
1580604669-1561049644-zidane-the-ecoute-ok-1.png
Terrible decision, but seeing Haney get bodied made up for it, sheeeeeeesh

I predict he gets beat badly. Then goes on & on about his warrior heart and how he didn't quit. Blah blah blah. Then jumps back to the Jesus boat. Then tries to be buddy buddy with Devin i the ring post fight. Then runs home & starts twitter fingering excuses & blaming Oscar for the loss.
Hope Devin mushes his face or waves off the post fight brotherly antics.

Yep, not only a horrendous prediction but this is why you’re so angry and like to throw out pedo accusations.

He is a weight bully whos best wins were vs old midgets like Loma and Prograis (who sucked totally). This allowed him to fool people like you into thinking he was elite. He never was. Another hype job.
Can we stop the loma win talk. Shocking robbery.

Imagine how weird and deluded you must be to think that was “pedo talk”. Did you lose your life savings on Haney like LeSean McCoy did lmao.
Almost as weird as this goofball imaginary scenario you created.
You must of missed all the lead up to the fight or you're as dumb as he is. Potentially both

Back