RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Garcia Discussion 4/20 8PM ET DAZN PPV

meh, i dislike him because he's a dumbass. brilliant boxer, but hearing him talk makes my skin crawl.

and i feel pretty much the same about ryan.

He is far from a brilliant boxer. He is a good solid ABC boxer. As usual you know shit about boxing.

I think Garcia dominated whenever they traded shots and showed he can hurt Haney anytime with either hand. Coming off an awful preparation I'm not surprised he got outworked often.

It'd be interesting to see if the power remains as potent after a full cut and making weight. That's about the only doubt I have about Garcia winning a rematch. Haney didn't have much to hurt him and whenever he put the gas down, he won rounds handily.
lol so now missing weight is a big advantage, make your mind up bud

Credit to Haney for showing heart but boring spoiler fighter happy he lost. Pretty sure Garcia takes him in rematch at higher weight class.

WTF was up with Garcia turning his back on Haney and letting him punch it multiple times lol. Heard of a shoulder roll but a back roll?

I stalked the RBR for a bit, but the turkey season grind wouldn’t let me get past about 11.

there's definitely none of that in any other combat sport.

In other combat sports the action usually continues in the clinch. Haney would not have survived by just hugging after getting rocked like that in most combat sports.

i was wondering why there is so much hate for Haney, then i just spotted that he is a muslim, checks out
Or maybe the fact he had the referee in his pocket, and turned into a wrestler every time he got rocked? Or maybe because he doesn't really have a pleasing style? Or because he thought he won? Or because even though he lost and was the one panic hugging he says Garcia was hugging too much?

To be honest both guys are pretty annoying in their own ways.

Last edited:
Hah! Screw Haney and his boring hugging ass. Garcia with the upset! Too bad he missed weight.

Back