RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Haney vs Garcia Discussion 4/20 8PM ET DAZN PPV

im not sure if people were watching the same fight as me, other than the first and the rounds with knockdowns, Garcia barely threw a punch

112-112 sounds about the correct score to me, or even giving Haney the nod slightly

One point deduction…..improper use of “your” ……One point deduction…..improper use of “your”……..One point deduction…..improper use of “your”……One point deduction…..improper use of “your”.

Hey watch that shit. Next time, I’m DQing you from the thread.
REEEEEE

Love the swollen lips of Mr. Haney, gorged and marinated with his wonderful fluids. Tenderized elite ebony flesh is otherworldly delicious, taste is pure heaven, The Nexus will soon take him in, his cortex is primed now int he locker room to begun the Annex Protocols. Thank you for such chaotic delicacies. Mmmmmm...
Toes and shit….

im not sure if people were watching the same fight as me, other than the first and the rounds with knockdowns, Garcia barely threw a punch

112-112 sounds about the correct score to me, or even giving Haney the nod slightly

You seem to be ignoring the 2 missed knock downs in round 7, that the corrupt ref ignored and refused to take a point for haneys ridiculous holding, plus instantly taking a point from Garcia for hitting once in the clinch. Garcia was fighting 2 people in there and still beat his ass.

Only Ryan Garcia can win the biggest fight of his life and beat a p4p fighter while having a performance of the year but:
-Lose 1.5 million dollars
-Not get any belts
-Still be universally hated
-Kill the vibe with pedo talk
-Make the ref try to sabotage him
-Actually make people feel for Devin & Bill
Winning the fight the way he did increased his value by more than he sacrificed by missing weight……

And the ref just sucked……

(And fight families tend to be insufferable as a general rule……)

I knew I should have put money on Garcia. Damn! The betting odds were way too pro-Haney. Anybody that bet on Ryan to win by decision probably made a killing. Vegas acted like Haney was some master boxer when really he's just decent.

He does lose some steam for not making weight, but i guarantee it helped Ryan not making it.
It for sure played a factor. They both look like bigger welterweights. Those 3 pounds can easily zap somebody.
I dont think making 140 is helping Devin's chin but he doesnt appear to have the power for 147.

Last edited:
Winning the fight the way he did increased his value by more than he sacrificed by missing weight……

And the ref just sucked……

(And fight families tend to be insufferable as a general rule……)

As insufferable as Bill has been I have not heard him or Devin once mention or acknowledge the weight as an excuse, even when directly asked. That's pretty commendable. They were pretty humble & gracious in defeat too.

As opposed to both father & son Garcia are on a world tour telling other men to "S their D***s" non stop after they cheated but won. What wonderful holly rollers they are.

its not a knockdown contest, not sure you know how boxing works

Not sure you know how boxing works. How does one win a fight when they got outlanded by 19 punches and outlanded In 7 out of 12 rounds, and outlanded by 50 power punches and outland by power punches in 9 out of 12 rounds, while getting knocked down 3 times and doing nothing significant the entire fight?

Devin-Haney-Ryan-Garcia-compubox.jpg

95-92 Haney

Fight should have stopped in the 7th. Ref let Haney recover with a 10-15 second clinch. No points taken away for excessive clinching. And he ruled two knockdowns a slip

I knew I should have put money on Garcia. Damn! The betting odds were way too pro-Haney. Anybody that bet on Ryan to win by decision probably made a killing. Vegas acted like Haney was some master boxer when really he's just decent.
+2200! Can you even believe that?

Remind me to never overlook underdogs ever again because the ones who bet on Garcia winning via decision paid off their mortgage

Fight should have stopped in the 7th. Ref let Haney recover with a 10-15 second clinch. No points taken away for excessive clinching. And he ruled two knockdowns a slip
Fight "should have been stopped" every time Garcia turned his back too but it wasn't. Doesn't really matter at this point. Why did you quote me anyway, were you about to throw a tantrum about my score then forgot?

He outlanded Devin by 20 punches. He definitely fought a weird fight (with regards to turning his back), but give the man his flowers. He won fair and square.

It for sure played a factor. They both look like bigger welterweights. Those 3 pounds can easily zap somebody.
I dont think making 140 is helping Devin's chin but he doesnt appear to have the power for 147.
Yeah, Devin's kind of stuck in a hard place right now, can't move up to 147 and even though he just moved up to 140 looks drained

haney got exposed once again. ref and that one judge doing everything to save him. Fight should have been stopped in 7th but you know fix was in, just like in loma fight. Hype train derailed, most overrrated fighter ever.

Back