RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Joshua vs Wallin / Wilder vs Parker 12/23 11AM ET DAZN / ESPN+

Winner?

• Joshua

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Wallin

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Wilder

Votes: 41 64.1%
  • Parker

Votes: 23 35.9%

• Total voters
Joshua KOs Wallin. Wilder is delusional in this post fight interview. Very little emotion, doesn't seem like himself at all. How did he think he won?

Also, is Wilder a Muslim? Thought I heard an inshallah there lol.

Parker always had potential and ended up having those drug trafficking problems sent him back a bit.

Some decent names on his resume.

Reactions: ssx
parker took him to school, i'd be very generous to give wilder 2 rounds.

and is it just me, or were his legs especially skinny this time? he looked odd to me, physically.
He is the lightest he's ever been. He looked in better shape in his last 2 fight so maybe the weight loss wasn't entirely to plan? Could be why he wasn't confident getting physical tonight.

This is why boxing is dumb. You keep fucking around and you never get the big fights. This should have been Wilder vs AJ and now it will never happen.
AJ vs. Wilder would have been fun but I'm not all that upset with losing it. Fucking Fury/Wilder/AJ have been at or around the top for what seems like forever. Bring on some newer blood.

I'm not surprised. Wilder is to uncoordinated to hold off a stable boxing stance. He threw the same right hand he always did and it blocked and avoided.

Let this be a lesson to all boxers, taking these fights that people aren't too interested in instead of taking the big one everyone wants can end up going really fucking badly for you

He's mentally done. He might fight again but it's over as a killer.

Did I hear that right? Wilder said he's been on Ayahuasca and it's mellowed him out in life?

Wilder collecting that arab money and did fuck all. Why is everyone surprised he lost, if he doesnt land the big bomb hes average.

Back