RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Navarette vs. Berinchyk Discussion 5/18 9PM ET ESPN / ESPN+

Damn, really let down by Navarette. He looked lackluster against Canceicao and looked terrible here.
He needs to make 126 or at the very highest, 130. He wont do well at this weight. Not big enough

Top Rank already on the phone with Loma, telling him about the bag

Thanks for the thread. I'll catch the next one for sure.

Think of boxing like football rather than MMA. The broadcast really focuses on one matchup. Not every one will be a shootout and some will be awkward. In a way, this was all defense, no offense. Boxing will reward you if you stick with it.

Damn, what a terrible main event and a terrible new belt holder and a terrible showing by a fighter I used to really like.

I don't want anyone to lose their jobs, but man is the ESPN booth absolutely worthless outside of Osuna, who's actually really good at his job, but they rarely feature him unless the other guys refuse to fly somewhere.
I'd like to see them go. They are truly awful. Their slobbering over Shakur, who has got to be one of the most overhyped fighters in history, is gross.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back