RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury III PPV 10/9

Trilogy Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will bring up that Fury fought dirty with all that head locking. But it paid off because he was able to use that weight advantage to slowly wear on Wilder and condition him to get comfortable in the clinch once he got tired. The he was primed for the uppercuts that really started the beginning of the end. Great game plan.

Lost some money but holy hell that was great. I will say Wilder looked stiff and his legs looked pretty bad from the start but man, I thought Fury was done in the 5th. Incredible fight, which is pretty rare for heavyweights these days.

UFC 100 of boxing crossed with UFC 189 (Lawler RoMac). Best HW card I have ever seen top to bottom, and best main since probably decades..........that was absolutely incredible. My heart rate is stlll up.

kisses-chloebennet.gif

Thanks to everyone for this amazing hangout!!! :):):):):):)
@Rebelfett @TARTARA @Substance Abuse @Mammothman :D
Catch you guys later :) <3

I think even in a loss Wilder proved a lot of people wrong. Hes a great fighter. Not just a knockout artist. Hes just so not technical.

Props to Wilder for once again showing heart.

But he made zero improvements in the last two years. Same fighter same tricks. Fury came in the worst shape ever and still gave him a bad beating.

Back