Official TJ Dillashaw Support thread

I think he gets shit on way too much after he got flagged by USADA. At least he owned up to what he did, unlike everyone else getting caught that are claiming tainted supplements and pulsing.

You and the people that liked this should educate yourselves on EPO.

The guys been a rumored blatant cheat for the last decade. ? Remember when garbrandt was going around telling everyone who’d listen that TJ was responsible for injecting team Alpha Male? Well it’s looking like it’s true.

He’s the snake that everyone has accused him of being. He doesn’t deserve a career anymore after the shit he pulled. Biggest chest of the promotion afaic

TJ was the snake guy, the one that betrayed the team alpha man(lets), he came back in grace in the fan's heart by recapturing the gold and then its said that he is just a juicer, a cheater that cheated his way to our hearts.
Of course, people are mad about that and will roast him to retirement.
JJ got a pass from the UFC, not the fans, some people are willing to forget he get caught like almost every time, but a lot of people cant see him as the gOat just because you can't tell if he really cheated all his career long or not.

The way EPO is administered and how long it's detectable precludes any accidental use defense.
The way I see it, he still could have went another route than coming out and saying "I cheated and I got caught". If you're of a differing opinion, I can respect that.

Fuck jones and fuck the snake.

Maybe the snake can redeem himself but jones is beyond all redemption.

I feel very sorry for TJ. It's not like he was trying to hurt anybody.

<36>

Dude I hate TJ and I'm glad he got busted and shunned by everyone.
Consider my support revoked forever

This place is full retard 24/7 when it comes to PEDs. People pick and choose who will be given more shit.

The way I see it, he still could have went another route than coming out and saying "I cheated and I got caught". If you're of a differing opinion, I can respect that.

Yes, many cheaters stay obstinate even without any avenue for reasonable claimed innocence.

I understand how it may seem refreshing on the surface. Ultimately, had TJ not been caught and won he wouldn't have admitted anything and moreover boasted about double champ, being better than MM, and banishing FlyW. So for me with all of that considered his candidness after the bust feels hollow.

All that said I respect the stance of appreciating his openness despite disagreeing.

TJ just trying to save face by claiming to be all open and honest about his cheating.

Anyone who thinks TJ only cheated the once just to make weight, got to be the same gullible people that think Jones has always been clean.

Lol you're slow in the head

TJ is a cheating sumbag
Betrayed TAM
Juiced long before he got caught (CoGar caled him out)
And all the steroids, all the needles in his arse, they didn't help against Henry Cejudo (32seconds, LMFAO)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back