Official UFN 63 Betting Thread - Post Your Bets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Warren could decision Dantas I just dont see what Galvao has to offer if warren chooses to wrasslef*ck him

Watch their first fight. Warren had a very tough time with Galvao.

I have bets on Cochrane and Viana. If Viana's line gets better after the weigh-in, I'll add more. Not sure how much better his line will get though, since he's listed at 6'3, which means Carmont won't look as impressive due to his "athleticism."

I have bets on Cochrane and Viana. If Viana's line gets better after the weigh-in, I'll add more. Not sure how much better his line will get though, since he's listed at 6'3, which means Carmont won't look as impressive due to his "athleticism."

I betting Viana too but will wait until before the fight. He's an unknown around here (betting world).

Carmont former UFC, trains at Tristar, public will 100% back him.

Edit: Viana is 28.. Sherdog updated his profile. Not exactly a young prospect but improving from fight to fight.

Last edited:
Hey folks, I had a question. I am looking to start at a new bookie, live in the U.S., and would appreciate any suggestions for your favorite bookie.

Thanks!

NBA WEDNESDAY

here's my attempt to somewhat make up for the awful bet i made on Sunday (sorry to anyone that might have tailed :/)

Memphis Grizzlies PK for 1u

i dont think the cavs can match the interior presence of the grizzlies. k love will prob get exploited on the defensive end because he cant guard either gasol nor randolph. on the other side of that, lebron and kyrie are gonna be defended by two very good defenders in allen and conley, respectively. i expect lebron and kyrie to have good games, but the grizzlies wont make it easy. IMO the grizzlies have a slight match up advantage plus they are a great home team.

good luck, everyone

Hey folks, I had a question. I am looking to start at a new bookie, live in the U.S., and would appreciate any suggestions for your favorite bookie.

Thanks!

For MMA betting it's 5Dimes and Bookmaker by far.

Thanks for the response, JG. Do they accept PayPal deposits? I forgot about Bookmaker.

I don't think so, but you might double check with their customer service. I think dealing in cash is the best way to avoid any hassles with your banking and other payment services anyway as a U.S. customer.

NHL
Edm-Col o5.5 @ 2.08 (Main play) Edm out of play offs and Col only have a slim chance(10points-10 games left) + goalies varlamov/scrivens. Expecting high scoring game.

CHI @ 2.02 (small) Phila has been awful lately and CHI good.. still Flyers at home has been really difficult opponent to Blackhawks (won like 8-9 games out of last 10 games). Still liking CHI Odds.

Yakovlev become Russian national HTHC champion. He beat Alexei Nazarov, Andrey Koreshkov and Alexander Stetsurenko. OMG!

Breakdown Yakovlev/Maynard please... Goodfella, 12Man or Cr0w.

Yakovlev become Russian national HTHC champion. He beat Alexei Nazarov, Andrey Koreshkov and Alexander Stetsurenko. OMG!

Breakdown Yakovlev/Maynard please... Goodfella, 12Man or Cr0w.

wow

This Bellator card is terrible, probably gonna bet Couture small. He's scrappy and Cochrane tends to put himself in bad positions at times, most notably the ass up/face down one. Not sure on Galvao/Warren, first fight was a long time ago but Galvao seems to match up well with him, maybe worth a stab if his price gets a bit higher.

NHL
Edm-Col o5.5 @ 2.08 (Main play) Edm out of play offs and Col only have a slim chance(10points-10 games left) + goalies varlamov/scrivens. Expecting high scoring game.

CHI @ 2.02 (small) Phila has been awful lately and CHI good.. still Flyers at home has been really difficult opponent to Blackhawks (won like 8-9 games out of last 10 games). Still liking CHI Odds.

Betting the Avs to score a lot this year is not necessarily the greatest play, I don't think. This would be a game where it could happen though. #sadAvsfan

BFO been off all day, bizarre. still no 5d prices on there & the BM one changed a lot more than what shows on it, i saw first hand

Just watched Guilherme Viana's last 4 wins, and he isn't a good fighter. I already made a bet on him at +220 prior to watching tape on him, so I'll just let it ride.

If Carmont gets a take down, Viana is in trouble. Viana mostly boxes, but his hands aren't anything special. He hasn't fought in 8 months, so hopefully his striking has improved.

i think masividal's line has crazy value

masividal is like 8/10 everywhere and has some of the best boxing in mma. Al might hurt him with a power punch but jorge is sturdy and fights intelligently.

I'd really like to see jorge vs ferguson

i also think lamas is better than a 3:1 underdog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back