Multiplatform Official Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty disc (DLC III DECEMBER)

Rate your experience playing Wo Long

• Total voters
Looked up strats. It's literally hold block and wait for a red attack. This is where Wo Long falls flat.

Late game I aimed to have armor and weapons that synergize well with each other. I ended up doing a Wood + Fire build. And I agree, it was a fun action title that I was excited to play every time I picked up the controller.

When is the last time you gave Nioh 2 a chance?

Im honestly usin the same build and armour I had since the first few hours. The first magic summon. I just whooped Lu Bei in 1 round. I dunno why the bosses are this easy imo.
Didnt give Nioh 2 a chance yet but I gave Nioh 1 a few chances.

Looked up strats. It's literally hold block and wait for a red attack. This is where Wo Long falls flat.
There is a parry that involves a bit of skill if you really want the smoke.

If successful You will change your weapon, parry and strike

Just been doing a couple of side missions and a main mission per night. Up to chapter six and can’t remember the last time I died to a boss but I’m enjoying myself. The parrying is just flat out fun.

Feels like I’m getting close to the end.

There is a parry that involves a bit of skill if you really want the smoke.

If successful You will change your weapon, parry and strike
I mean. This dude two shots me with upgraded gear so I'm already getting plenty smoke.

What dude?
The guy who has an invasion every time you try to fight him. You can kite the invader away before the fight starts and kill him but the boss still kicks my ass. I got more flags to grab tho. He's a mini boss, no cutscene

The guy who has an invasion every time you try to fight him. You can kite the invader away before the fight starts and kill him but the boss still kicks my ass. I got more flags to grab tho. He's a mini boss, no cutscene
I have no idea where this is unless you’re ahead of me.

Weird I don’t remember and invader at all fighting him. Thought he was a pretty cool mini boss.

Oof, good luck with Lu Bu lol.
Yeah every time I fight him some dude invades. I usually use the guardian spirit and watch him bounce off the pillars.

I thought this dude was the final boss, but he isnt.

Ill do sidemissions after beating him up later. Glad that he isnt a pushover since I beat every boss in 1 try since the boss following Lu Bo.

Beat the game, overall it was enjoyable but I thought the last several missions were too easy. I kept expecting the difficulty to increase but it never happened. One particular boss named Yuan Shao was a complete joke considering how late you encounter him. He does barely any damage and goes down so quickly. I beat the first level of New game plus and at least the bosses do appear to be a bit more challenging so that might be wear more of a challenge is. I'd give it an 8/10. Same as Nioh or slightly below but not as good as Nioh 2.

Weird I don’t remember and invader at all fighting him. Thought he was a pretty cool mini boss.

Oof, good luck with Lu Bu lol.

It's probably some scrub keeping @deadshot138 from getting a chance to challenge 1v1. That mini boss was a fun fight though.

@deadshot138 If that keeps happening, see if you can pull him away from the battle field. If he doesn't like to play nice, your best bet might just be to bring in some assistance via companions and wreck his shit. Having to fight that mini boss and an invader seems like a tough uphill battle.

Beat the game, overall it was enjoyable but I thought the last several missions were too easy. I kept expecting the difficulty to increase but it never happened. One particular boss named Yuan Shao was a complete joke considering how late you encounter him. He does barely any damage and goes down so quickly. I beat the first level of New game plus and at least the bosses do appear to be a bit more challenging so that might be wear more of a challenge is. I'd give it an 8/10. Same as Nioh or slightly below but not as good as Nioh 2.

Challenging as in more health / stronger offense or more challenging with new movesets?

It's probably some scrub keeping @deadshot138 from getting a chance to challenge 1v1. That mini boss was a fun fight though.

@deadshot138 If that keeps happening, see if you can pull him away from the battle field. If he doesn't like to play nice, your best bet might just be to bring in some assistance via companions and wreck his shit. Having to fight that mini boss and an invader seems like a tough uphill battle.
This never happened for you either? It says some elite soldier is initiating an invasion whenever I get close to the boss. And he respawns too. So every time i die I gotta kill the fucker again

This never happened for you either? It says some elite soldier is initiating an invasion whenever I get close to the boss. And he respawns too. So every time i die I gotta kill the fucker again

I don't think there was an invasion I had to beat prior to challenging the mini boss. I know in some levels the game add some in. But I believe that particular level is a hotbed for invasions. Some people just like to give others a hard time and will camp out waiting for people. Try turning off the online feature.

I don't think there was an invasion I had to beat prior to challenging the mini boss. I know in some levels the game add some in. But I believe that particular level is a hotbed for invasions. Some people just like to give others a hard time and will camp out waiting for people. Try turning off the online feature.
Oh it's not prior brother. They gank you if you activate the boss fight without killing the dude. Unless I was getting griefed over and over by the same dude but that seems unlikely

Oh it's not prior brother. They gank you if you activate the boss fight without killing the dude. Unless I was getting griefed over and over by the same dude but that seems unlikely

It was either the same guy or the game decides to pop one in during the fight. But I don't think the game adds in their own.

Back