Oh Boy,BJ is going to get smashed!

You think Condit is bigger than Georges? Lol.

I know, right!

A30F_N5CYAEHX4Q.jpg

If you know even a little about photography, you can tell this is a bad angle and GSP actually has a good inch on Condit.

oldest photo trick in the book

Yeah he brings it.He's the only guy who will fight anyone unlike these other champs.
Thing is Rory looks 2 weight classes above BJ.All the training in the world wont help overcome simple physics.

Simple physics? Haha

Not at the time. At the time he was about the same size as those opponents(Save Condit.) But he looks bigger than he's ever been right now. He definitely dwarfed Condit in mass.

Fact still remains he will not fight anyone bigger than himself, ever. I'd be willing to bet he won't ever move above 170 no matter how many title defenses he achieves there.

GSP carries his weight in his legs. If you noticed in his last fight with the sound off. (Goldie getting you to drink the kool aid) GSP suffered atrophy in his right leg. His left leg was noticeably larger than his right. GSP does not have a larger upper body like Alves. Condit looked much bigger than GSP He is 5'9"-5'10". He has a wide back and broad shoulders creating the illusion that he has a long reach but if you were to measure his arms they're not that long. Don't believe the hype. GSP is not that big for a WW. You guys crack me up. His goal was to beat Matt Hughes' record and he just tied it. One more defence and he beats him. Then he will most likely fight AS. If GSP fights at a catch weight he would in theory be moving up...

I know, right!

A30F_N5CYAEHX4Q.jpg

If you know even a little about photography, you can tell this is a bad angle and GSP actually has a good inch on Condit.

You're kidding right. I like how you chose a pic where they both have suits on to hide GSP's obvious mass advantage.

GSP gives a few small inches in height for a large advantage in mass. The dude is built like a tank, are you blind. Look at the Torso.

UFC-154-GSP-vs-Condit-Staredown-630x420.jpg

And that's just on weigh in day, never mind fighting weight. You can also look at GSP's legs, he's built like a running back.

If BJ can stuff Rory's shot he's got a solid chance of taking him out on the feet. I personally think Rory is going to smash BJ on the ground and I've heard the BS of a motivated BJ before...but you never know.

GSP carries his weight in his legs. If you noticed in his last fight with the sound off. (Goldie getting you to drink the kool aid) GSP suffered atrophy in his right leg. His left leg was noticeably larger than his right. GSP does not have a larger upper body like Alves. Condit looked much bigger than GSP He is 5'9"-5'10". ...

I think I just disproved the bold with one picture. And you're right he does have large legs, and a large upper body.

He is a power house, lean and compact. Perfect build/body type for wrestling. But that's at 170. Where he can exploit his physique to the point where it becomes an ability.

GSP KNOWS this. Why do you think he won't move up?

You're kidding right. I like how you chose a pic where they both have suits on to hide GSP's obvious mass advantage.

GSP gives a few small inches in height for a large advantage in mass. The dude is built like a tank, are you blind. Look at the Torso.

And that's just on weigh in day, never mind fighting weight. You can also look at GSP's legs, he's built like a running back.

... so, are you trying to say that GSP will only fight guys with skinnier legs than himself :icon_lol:

Not at the time. At the time he was about the same size as those opponents(Save Condit.) But he looks bigger than he's ever been right now. He definitely dwarfed Condit in mass.

Fact still remains he will not fight anyone bigger than himself, ever. I'd be willing to bet he won't ever move above 170 no matter how many title defenses he achieves there.

And he doesn't walk around at 185, don't kid yourself. He's closer to 200 easy. He might be around 185 on fight night. But walking around? No he's definitely closer to 200.

Too bad he was 188 when he started his training camp for Condit. He is not close to 200. Stop smoking drapes. Walking around weight? He is in shape all year round. heck BJ started his camp at 40% BF how much do you think he weighed? AS is 220+ when he doesn't have a fight. Johnny Hendricks is 215. Walking around weight doesn't mean anything. Fight night weight is much more important.

Yes, GSP is quite clearly at the size advantage in that pic.

derp6.png

How is 185lbs clearly the biggest? Look at his last 5 opponents. You really think these guys are smaller than George?

Carlos Condit
Jake Shields
Josh Koscheck
Dan Hardy
Thiago Alves

Lol, 185? Georges himself said he's about 193 on fight night.

Thing is Rory looks 2 weight classes above BJ.All the training in the world wont help overcome simple physics.

All the *cough* supplements and beach muscles don't help chin...

Win or Lose BJ is gonna put a hurting on Rory.

At least BJ brings it, beat the first WW goat, arguably beat the current WW goat in their first fight, and took Machida to a decision. Show me someone with more balls (other than Saku) honestly. Show me someone more rich with more money that doesn't even need to fight and I'd be damn impressed.

Props to what he said! Penn does not "need" to take this fight, against this young, up-and-coming fighter but he's got the heart of a champion!!

Penn is going maul! Don't blink. It's going to be quick and violent, with lots of blood (for BJ to lick off his gloves).

Yeah he brings it.He's the only guy who will fight anyone unlike these other champs.

please give us actual reasons for Rory will win not just, ZZZOMG LOOK HOW BIG HE IS COMPARED TO BEE JAYY

Too bad he was 188 when he started his training camp for Condit. He is not close to 200. Stop smoking drapes. Walking around weight? He is in shape all year round. heck BJ started his camp at 40% BF how much do you think he weighed? AS is 220+ when he doesn't have a fight. Johnny Hendricks is 215. Walking around weight doesn't mean anything. Fight night weight is much more important.

Firas Zahabi: Georges has been getting better at cutting weight. He

please give us actual reasons for Rory will win not just, ZZZOMG LOOK HOW BIG HE IS COMPARED TO BEE JAYY

Actual reasons?Actual reasons?Lol

Size will allow him to wrestle him to the ground and keep him there while elbowing and punching him in the face.Isn't that clear as day?

Back