Oh no! This is like Don Frye versus Takayama!

don't ask

Special Secretary of Shitposting
@red
Reaction score
Always fun to discover an MMA fan in the real world.

The page reads right to left:

13-o.jpg

This is cool. Thanks for posting. What is this panel from?
Dandadan

I highly recommend it. It's one of the funnest and most interesting manga I've ever read. The author is telling a story about how various mythological/cryptid/conspiracy theories are real and the two kids are constantly battling ghosts, magic, aliens, bigfoot, etc. in order to recover the guy's dick and balls because they keep getting stolen. It sounds insane, but just to further jerk the reader around the author also layers in some incredibly dramatic and touching moments about family, loss and hardship. It is an absolute roller coaster of hilarity, action and genuine emotion.

Does it also read down to up as well? Do they talk before punching each other or after?
lol nope, top down. They're punching each other and then they reason their way to peace.

Dandadan.

I read the manga 2 years ago. There's a ghost of an old lady obsessed with biting dicks off.

o6eQzd.jpg

Oh shit! I was wondering if there was an anime, but didn't care enough to look. I really hope Netflix didn't fuck this up because the manga is incredible.

"What is your hourly wage?"

"Low"

🤣🤣🤣

No idea what the context is, but that got me lol
Amazing series btw. The humor is what you expect from a guy hopped up on coke, lsd and percocet.

Dandadan

I highly recommend it. It's one of the funnest and most interesting manga I've ever read. The author is telling a story about how various mythological/cryptid/conspiracy theories are real and the two kids are constantly battling ghosts, magic, aliens, bigfoot, etc. in order to recover the guy's dick and balls because they keep getting stolen. It sounds insane, but just to further jerk the reader around the author also layers in some incredibly dramatic and touching moments about family, loss and hardship. It is an absolute roller coaster of hilarity, action and genuine emotion.

Dandadan

Nice one.

I will check it out. Thank you.

On a semi related note, I read my first manga a couple of months back and I can say I was absolutely enthralled. So much so that I actually read through some 375 chapters in the space of about three weeks. I couldn’t put it down! It was Berserk, for anyone interested and funnily enough, there was a pro wrestler reference in one of the panels in that. Killer Khan I think it was off the top of my head.

Regarding the cock gobbling witch, Japanese manga always seems to have some zany shit in it. Berserk has some grotesque looking creatures with weird penis like appendages. Def some crazy imagery in these kinda things!

Happens in Pro Wrestling all the time…

I’m even sure that it’s referred to the Frye/Takayama spot…

tumblr_o1hq4gGqQF1sj4xr4o5_500.0.gif

53B047C29E8A38698885AE58EDA46484999328D6

What's the second one from? Is that just an animation someone made or is it from an actual game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loverich
Back