International [Oil & Gas News] America Achieved Energy Independence As The World's Top Oil Producer (2018-2019)

Bro, you forgot that we had to deal with mean tweets.

trump.jpg

It's weird that Biden was part of an administration (obama) that started us down this road of independence. And he just flushed it down the sitter. I'm confident Biden is not running things.

It's true. Obama gave lip service to climate change and mentally ill eco-terrorists publicly, but at the same time enabled the exploration of shale oil and natural gas. It was under his administration that the domestic oil export ban was lifted in 2015, he signed that into law. And then Trump got in and let it run completely wild.

It's weird that Biden was part of an administration(obama) that started us down this road of independence. And he just flushed it down the shitter.

I'm confident Biden is not running things.
I think you're right. He was elected to be a moderate, but then he just lets his cabinet run the whole show. They're a bunch of loony wokesters with a corporatist edge to them.

He's a vegetable

Pointed this out in another thread, but Russia owned oil producing assets in Venezuela. Venezuela also owes Russia a bunch of money. This will all end up helping Russia make money indirectly through Venezuelan oil.

moreover lifting sanctions on Valenzuela and Iran will just give them stronger economies to help China and the yuan become stronger as they are much more economically linked to China than the US.

Let’s give a bunch of money to these enemies, while not producing our own oil, and tell our citizens the solution is to simply go buy a 60k electric vehicle

The sanctions on Venezuela made no sense. Lol at propping up Guaido as a fake leader. The charade needs to end.

What if it is a long play is to use up all of the world's oil outside of America's? I understand how fictitious it is for America to actually be able to have the foresight to look more than two to four years ahead given that everything is always about how to win midterms/election but maybe there is someone out there thinking down the road (50 years).

If everyone doesn't drive for two weeks we can flatten the curve!

US imports very small amounts from Russia, it can be replaced without issue.

This is part of a reset with the proxy regimes, and pulling them towards the west and away from Kremlin. Ru invasion was a game changer in terms of geo politics and the primary goals of foreign policy.

Damn, these were the days. February 2020.

prdc.png

Video-Slide-Oil-Price-v-Production-1200x675.jpg

June-2018-American-Elements-1200x675.jpg

Shale-Biatch.png

export.png

@ElKarlo
Word man. The USA walked away from energy security
Basically at 1:20 he’s asked on how the admin is doing energy wise and he drops a polite British bomb on them

US imports very small amounts from Russia, it can be replaced without issue.

This is part of a reset with the proxy regimes, and pulling them towards the west and away from Kremlin. Ru invasion was a game changer in terms of geo politics and the primary goals of foreign policy.

It really is a great opportunity for the us here

I understand how fictitious it is for America to actually be able to have the foresight to look more than two to four years ahead given that everything is always about how to win midterms/election but maybe there is someone out there thinking down the road (50 years).

Some what off topic but this is EXACTLY what American automakers do and why they've lost to Japan and South Korea.

Pointed this out in another thread, but Russia owned oil producing assets in Venezuela. Venezuela also owes Russia a bunch of money. This will all end up helping Russia make money indirectly through Venezuelan oil.

moreover lifting sanctions on Valenzuela and Iran will just give them stronger economies to help China and the yuan become stronger as they are much more economically linked to China than the US.

Let’s give a bunch of money to these enemies, while not producing our own oil, and tell our citizens the solution is to simply go buy a 60k electric vehicle
If we can buy oil from Saudi, I don't see how it is worse to buy from Venezuela.

Back