Crime Old guy in Ohio targeted by scammers kills someone

It would blow your mind. I could provide hours and hours of footage.
I call bullshit on this. If you don't post at least seven hours of footage in here in the next 20 minutes you are a liar and a coward.

Someone already posted this minus the jump-to conclusion in your thread title.
If so delete away mods.

Without a conclusion? They must have been exhausted of jumping to conclusions after that BLM hate thread about Baxter reed

Already a thread on this, and there wasn't anything "racist" about it. A scammer set the lady up by calling the guy demanding ransom and threatening to kill him and a family member, then called the uber pretending there was a package to pick up from the guy's front door so a stranger would show up at his door right after someone claimed to have a family member and demanded ransom and threatened to kill him. Scammer called again after the shooting pretending to be a cop, but it was the cops who answered. Cops need to find and arrest the scammer, because it seems like it's lady he was trying to get killed.

It would blow your mind. I could provide hours and hours of footage.
I call bullshit on this. If you don't post at least seven hours of footage in here in the next 20 minutes you are a liar and a coward.
Who could've guessed that the bigshot bragging about all the footage he has was completely full of shit.

Who could've guessed that the bigshot bragging about all the footage he has was completely full of shit.

When a vulnerable group of people has been victimized over and over again, they tend to catch onto patterns.

Yes, It's unfortunate when a good boy rings the wrong doorbell on an old, vulnerable and traumatized old person's house. But the blame lay at the feet of the thug criminals in those neighborhoods that terrorize these people. The old law abiding citizens can't even leave their house after dark.

When a vulnerable group of people has been victimized over and over again, they tend to catch onto patterns.

Yes, It's unfortunate when a good boy rings the wrong doorbell on an old, vulnerable and traumatized old person's house. But the blame lay at the feet of the thug criminals in those neighborhoods that terrorize these people. The old law abiding citizens can't even leave their house after dark.
Whole bunch of words here, but none of them seem to be about the hours of footage you said you had.

The old guy is a huge POS. There is no excuse for what he did. She posed no threat, had no weapons, and was leaving. He went after her, he shot her while she was trying to leave.

He totally overreacted . Clear case of murder. If he was concerned about the scam calls then call the police for FFS. This just looks like a vindictive and angry old man who wanted to take revenge.

Countless people get scam calls. My mom has gotten them, with the scammers making all sorts of threats.

So he shot someone who was trespassing on his private property without authorization?

So this is the lame ass excuse you come with to justify his action.

So if some person accidentally enters his property because they got the wrong house it's fine to kill them? That is what you are arguing here.

What if someone was lost and entered his property by accident, you are saying it is fine to kill them.

What law allows people to kill someone just for trespassing?

Weren't you the guy sympathizing with that old guy who shot and killed that young woman in the car that entered the guy's driveway by accident?

It would blow your mind. I could provide hours and hours of footage. And that is what is captured on film. Then when you look at statistics its.......wow.

How about defending law abiding citizens who likely fought in wars to give you freedoms, instead of thoughtless thugs that would leave you crumpled in the gutter of a street if they wanted your shoes.

Grow up you little fool.

Ok this is a lot of typing about all the examples you have but also no actual examples lol

None of the victims of these shootings I brought up were “thugs”. You seemed triggered I’m not defending some piece of shit who executed an old unarmed terrified woman.

If so delete away mods.

Without a conclusion? They must have been exhausted of jumping to conclusions after that BLM hate thread about Baxter reed
What blm hate thread? The dude who was killed after shooting at police. What does that have to do with BLM

Yes, I’m sure the shooter had been dealing with tons of hardcore gang activity in *checks* the village of south Charleston OH population 1,700.

Does it hurt being dumb?

Not a lot of people would write that. Are you the same dude who made a comment about Sir Humphrey a little while back as I had a Sir Humphrey av? Always a pleasure to find a gentleman on these boards.
Hahaha yeah that was me as well! What can I say, Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister is in my opinion some of the finest comedy ever written, and has aged absolutely brilliantly

I’m a sucker for any classic British Comedy, can watch them endlessly

Never seen a gun, by itself, kill anyone.

Somebody always has to pull the trigger.

uzi-true-lies.gif

Hahaha yeah that was me as well! What can I say, Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister is in my opinion some of the finest comedy ever written, and has aged absolutely brilliantly

I’m a sucker for any classic British Comedy, can watch them endlessly
Could you suggest similar british comedy? Personally it IS the finest comedy ever written.

Back