News Oliveira is out of the fight against Dariush.

What do you think should happen?

• Total voters
Jus do eeet!

a84ddb9e-fd8d-425a-854a-9f80c560873d_text.gif

So annoying and frustrating. I was really looking forward to this fight.

H6029Pp1_400x400.jpg

Can someone explain how Dariush is #4 at LW despite only beating Gamrot?

Aka: The UFC couldn't find anything for 289 so they're moving this back 1 month. If it gets pushed back to a different card then I'm wrong, we'll see. I suspect they'll call it a sprained ankle that only needs a few weeks to heal.

They're probably going to push Simon/Yadong back a week to replace Arman/Moicano as well. And May 20th doesn't have a main event yet either, Smith/Walker probably gets pushed back also.

It was a fun run from March 4th to April 15th, but the cards from April 22nd until July are going to suck.
Or they'll just move fights without faking injury conspiracy theories because the UFC does what the fuck they want and have moved fights before.

I have a feeling by the time this man gets a title shot, his performance is going to be seriously lacking.

Aka: The UFC couldn't find anything for 289 so they're moving this back 1 month. If it gets pushed back to a different card then I'm wrong, we'll see. I suspect they'll call it a sprained ankle that only needs a few weeks to heal.

They're probably going to push Simon/Yadong back a week to replace Arman/Moicano as well. And May 20th doesn't have a main event yet either, Smith/Walker probably gets pushed back also.

It was a fun run from March 4th to April 15th, but the cards from April 22nd until July are going to suck.
Welp

Back