O'Malley tested positive twice

I think he is good at the self promotional stuff...that will serve him well even if he's not an elite fighter

I think he might be a tab overrated but i can't take a strong stance either way...he needs to face an experienced mma wrestler with power....that's always the test for points kickboxers

Well he’s the luckiest fucker I’ve ever seen to win that fight with Andre. That was literally the worst fight IQ on behalf of Andre, that I’ve ever seen in mma to date. His own coaches were screaming at him to stand up.

I’m fairly neutral on O’Malley, but he needs to get his shit together.

Sean O’Malley, 24, of Phoenix, Ariz., tested positive for ostarine following out-of-competition tests conducted on September 5, 2018 and December 8, 2018. His two positives were treated as a single, first violation because the amount of ostarine in both samples is consistent with ingestion prior to September 5, 2018. He accepted a six-month period of ineligibility that began on September 19, 2018, the date he was provisionally suspended from competition.

Wants to return on the International Fight Week card.

It's a fucking joke that people actually believe the tainted supplement/ dick pills excuses.
Not an angry joke, like, it's actually sad how ignorant and niave people are.

It's a fucking joke that people actually believe the tainted supplement/ dick pills excuses.
Well, It's extremely common In the supplement Industry.

Believing that It doesn't happen to athletes Is far more Ignorant.

Well he’s the luckiest fucker I’ve ever seen to win that fight with Andre. That was literally the worst fight IQ on behalf of Andre, that I’ve seen to date. His own coaches were screaming at him to stand up.

I’m fairly neutral on O’Malley, but he needs to get his shit together.
Oh yeah he got lucky for sure

But it was kind of a freak injury and he was winning the fight anyway so we can't really criticize Sean in that particular scenario

If he gets his shit together, 135 could become entertaining again with the matchups he alone could present. Needs a bit more rounds before that can happen..i think with that body type he should go to 145

It's a common fall back, not an actual occurrence.
do you just say these things without having any actual knowledge on the subject?

just google tainted supplements.

It's a huge issue right now, far outside the spectrum of sports.

Excited to watch him fight again.Not sure how good he is or will be, but his striking is dynamic and I like his footwork.

As a guy who's used Ostarine, it's not exactly hard for it to get slipped into supplements. Normally i would never believe it to be tainted for PED's, but for osta it's a different story.

It also doesn't have very profound effects.

Honestly what’s the point of taking banned substances if you’re still going to look like O’Malley? If you’re going to do it you might as well go full Costa or Romero mode.

Great stuff Ostarine, was designed as an alternative to steroids as it didn't effect prostate, it has an amazing ability to heal injuries quicker especially muscle belly injures. Add some mk-677 and you'll feel like you can train three times a day haha.

Honestly what’s the point of taking banned substances if you’re still going to look like O’Malley? If you’re going to do it you might as well go full Costa or Romero mode.
Whereas steroids fuck your bodies collagen levels ostarine actually increases your bodies bone density, which in a sport like MMA where you can constant knocks is invaluable.

Why would we not believe it when we know for a fact it can happen? They've tested supplements in the past and found the exact substance that they flagged.

Pretending like it doesn't happen is what is ignorant. If it makes sense that it could be a tainted supplement, it should be investigated as such. Ie how likely is such a supplement to be found in said supplements, is the amount found consistent with accidental congestion? Are there any previous signs at all from previous tests? If it looks likely that it could have come from a supplement it should be a small sentence.

In Fortnite streaming, you can take all the ostarine you want though.

5x357fW.jpg

Hes a cheater and getting off lightly because UFC thinks he can be a star, more evidence USADA is corrupt.

Back