Media OMally celebrates win with new ‘Chimp’ face tattoo

The reason why I am as close to an actual hater of a fighter as I am to this guy is because he is a legit dork in every sense.

He sounds like a 15 year old, built like a 15 year old , lanky and tall for his weight class at literally 5'9 which is 135, impersonates Conor ... goddamn this man made a hater out of me

Not to mention the tryhard tattoos and zero charisma brand building from day 1 (dude weed, coloured braids, tekashj) that somehow worked out and not quite

The reason why I am as close to an actual hater of a fighter as I am to this guy is because he is a legit dork in every sense.

He sounds like a 15 year old, built like a 15 year old , lanky and tall for his weight class at literally 5'9 which is 135, impersonates Conor ... goddamn this man made a hater out of me

Not to mention the tryhard tattoos and zero charisma brand building from day 1 (dude weed, coloured braids, tekashj) that somehow worked out and not quite
this. i've listened to him talk and he doesn't say anything interesting at all. he's like a walking, breathing amalgam of instagram, just presentation, and his fight skills. hes got the skills.

eda58172f7759dbdc87a31488c68b0e0.jpg

What's next....sunnies.....
upload_2023-8-27_16-37-36.png

Back