OMFG! Juggernaught Nihilism in the news!

Originally posted by TheGame
Mammas boy. haha, how embarassing. Your parents should really lighten up.

This fellow: Your parents should of left you in the dumpster.

Looks like I offended someone, sorry about that. Well Vod...you little fucking shit...If I was born in a dumpster then you were born in the sewers.

hah. What a comeback. You're quite the clever little weasel. Have fun here on the forums.

Originally posted by TheGame
Looks like I offended someone, sorry about that. Well Vod...you little fucking shit...If I was born in a dumpster then you were born in the sewers.
Hahahaha.... good one bro!!! :D

Thanks guys, it's all good, just had to defend myself. :D

Originally posted by RTR
That actually wasn't funny or original at all. Vod is an obvious shitbag, and I would like to see him get flamed, but even I'm not gonna talk up that sewer comment.

And who said choke on my mom's clit? That's pretty sick man, you better check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Woah, dude, where's the sense of humour? :D

It's quite clear that Vod is a genius and you're an under-evolved bacteria with halitosis and a trick knee.

Still, look at it this way. If you're a lucky bacteria, you get to reproduce by binary fission. If you consider things that way, your whole problem about not getting laid just doesn't look so bad now does it?

:D :D :D

haha. My loyal entourage has come to catch my back before I even read your ill-intended post. I'm an obvious shitbag? I mean, I've always thought I was but I didn't think it was so obvious.

I'd say more but I think that 'It's quite clear that Vod is a genius and you're an under-evolved bacteria with halitosis and a trick knee. ' says it all. I don't think you can come back from that. You're a fucking bacteria. What can a bacteria do? Nothing.

...and yes I am a genious, thank you Judo.

Yeah. You'd be made my bitch from the infamous 'Belly Bop' fight ender.

Originally posted by vod
haha. My loyal entourage has come to catch my back before I even read your ill-intended post. I'm an obvious shitbag? I mean, I've always thought I was but I didn't think it was so obvious.
<snip>
...and yes I am a genious, thank you Judo.

Hey, don't read too much into it big guy!

Remember that you promised I could touch Captain Picard's Head if I made you look good.

I'll be on a plane by tomorrow evening.

See ya later, lover-boy!

:cool:

Originally posted by LeftBench

I'd disagree but you're 320 pounds.

My mother says I'm worth an infinite number, whether in pounds or any other currency. :)

Originally posted by RTR
Oh no I couldn't possibly comeback with anything for "an obvious piece of bacteria with halitosis" or whatever you said...you sure got me!

Hehe.

Just do what I do. If someone annoys you, just call them a bourgeois deviation.

If they persist, tell them they're suffering from delusions caused by false consciousness.

That's the best comeback EVER.

It makes Juggy foam at the mouth.

And the butt.

And his dog's butt gets foamy too but I'm not sure that's because of any strictly bourgeois deviation.

:D

Originally posted by JudoMaster

Hey, don't read too much into it big guy!

Remember that you promised I could touch Captain Picard's Head if I made you look good.

I'll be on a plane by tomorrow evening.

See ya later, lover-boy!

:cool:
'

Touch it? I'm fucking desperate. You could treat it like a blowpop and enjoy the creamy center at the end I don't give a shit. Hop on that plane, I'll be waiting at the airport.

or like telling R. Kelly how to take a piss on a 14 year old.

Hmm. I think you should just sit back and take the advice. It's definitely needed.

wasn't the whole point of this thread to shit on jugs?

STAY ON TOPIC!

Back