Media OMG Paulo trolling Luke hard

Why is Costa still obsessing over Rockhold?
{<huh}

yuuuup exactly. it protects you for the most part but there;s still a good chance you can get your teeth fucked up. i could especially see it in bareknucle where it's just bone hitting your face no padding. im biased because i've had injuries similar but i can't blame him at all for taking the L over it at all. teeth are scary shit to get injured, yeah bones and shit you can get covered up for the most part, a missing tooth sucks and is expensive. i don't know how bad Luke's is but it doesn't look like it'll be a good time. teeth are one of the things people don't think about when fighting that can be a big hassle to deal with.
I'm guessing he'll have to get a dental cap. I don't see any other way they could fix that.

Cry more..

Meh, not crying...Costa is usually funny to me. Luke tried...I will give him that. BKFC is definitely meant for a dude like Mike Perry.

I was there with a friend, we sat close, talked with a lot of pros walking by (Rose N, Pat B, Justin G, Brandon Thatch, Diego Sanchez, John Dodson, Mighty Mouse and Matt Hume, Curtis Blaydes...and yeah Conor was there. It was a fun night and I will admit, I was disappointed Rockhold quit. But he did get some broken teeth and pushed in shit with a massive cut on his lip...

Meh. He couldn't KO one of the most notoriously weak-chinned fighters in MMA history, despite talking so much shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mattesson Gaucher
Back