On average, which country has hotter girls? USA or Russia?

Russia over the U.S

However for me Mexico would be my country of choice when it comes to beautiful women.

russia by far. i was amazed that of all the countries i have been to, israel had the overall hottest. and i have been to colombia, panama, mexico and 25 other countries. totally shocked me since american jews don't seem to be particularly hot

russia by far. i was amazed that of all the countries i have been to, israel had the overall hottest. and i have been to colombia, panama, mexico and 25 other countries. totally shocked me since american jews don't seem to be particularly hot
Well Isreal has jewish gals from around the world

On average even the thin American girl is obese. I've never been to Russia. I know in American strip clubs they make all the money though

Yeah Israel is up there for sure. Given its history it’s a melting pot much like Latin America, the Middle East, Eurasia (including Russia), all of which have very hot women.

The US is a melting pot too and we’d be higher on this list if most of our people weren’t so fucking fat.

Russia obviously. Most American women are fat or whores.
why-not-both-why-not.gif

Here walks in a man that doesn't understand what "on average" means. By definition the women who participate in Miss Universe competitions aren't average.
On average they don't have many.

you probably saw russian jewish girls.
when i've been there the population of women was like 90% goblins and 10% supermodels.

I think this is a good take
I don’t even buy this, statistically speaking. I haven’t met or seen the top Russians. The fact that the numbers side heavily for the Russians…..

Back