On May 2, I'm not saying who'll win...

The thing is Mayweather sets traps and if remember the final marquez fight mannys pace slowed down to that of marquez. Mayweathers best punch is the counter right hand. Not saying floyd gets the ko but i see manny getting knocked down atleast once which will make the fight very exciting. Manny struggles with cutting off the ring in the algeri fight. While floyd is stationary these days he still knows how to effectively move about. I just think people reminisce of prime pacquiao and dont look at the current version. Like i hope manny wins but taking hope and emotion pit of the equation i think floyd boxes manny easily all night

Well the current version of Floyd isn't too sharp imo. That's why this fight will be so much fun because we have two great fighters. We can debate on what will happen and until it happens let's agree to disagree.

Lame. It seemed like Cleto Reyes simply silkscreened "PACMAN" on their red gear. If you want to train like Pacquiao, get some Winning gloves because that's what he uses to train.

Give it a break man, It's just for fun.

Well the current version of Floyd isn't too sharp imo. That's why this fight will be so much fun because we have two great fighters. We can debate on what will happen and until it happens let's agree to disagree.

I like debating its what makes fight analysis fun. If there was no debating ehat would be the point of posting in forums?

Give it a break man, It's just for fun.

Sorry I didn't mean your post was lame, so thanks for posting that because I'd be interested. After looking at it, seems typical of the marketing by Cleto Reyes. Their craftsmanship isn't as refined as some people think they are, sloppy in my opinion.

Serious question, who do you think have faster hands?

Manny, probably, but he also hasn't fought a welterweight with the kind of speed Floyd has. Who has the better timing will be the real key to who wins, which is why I have to go with Floyd.

Manny, probably, but he also hasn't fought a welterweight with the kind of speed Floyd has. Who has the better timing will be the real key to who wins, which is why I have to go with Floyd.

I agree -- Floyd has better timing in his punches. On the other hand, Floyd hasn't fought anyone like Manny's speed and volume/power of punches. It sort of explains why he avoided the fight for five years. Not saying he was scared, but it's obvious he was concerned about blemishing his undefeated record.

I think floyd has the marginally faster hands of the two. But atm i think amir has the fastest hands in the division. The power goes to manny no doubt. I wish manny was creative with his combos like he was 4-5 years ago.

I think floyd has the marginally faster hands of the two. But atm i think amir has the fastest hands in the division. The power goes to manny no doubt. I wish manny was creative with his combos like he was 4-5 years ago.

Do you mean the 10 punch combo he did to Bradley in their second fight? or the 6 knockdowns to Algieri?

This fight won't change my opinion of either fighters, although, I am going to see it on ppv. For a few reasons.

1.) The fight should have happened in 2009.
2.) Manny is a warrior
3.) Floyd is not, he has cherry picked the way through his career. He fights slow, plodding fighters, he has never fought anyway who really challenged him for more than a couple of rounds. Especially early in his career, he avoided the best guys routinely. He fought two great fighters in Mosley and De la hoya. Mosley rocked him, and he barely beat Oscar. He either fights bums, (Victor Ortiz was a good fighter, but come on), guys that are too slow, or formerly great fighters that are over the hill. I think mayweather said about Gatti, "He's a C level fighter". Why would Mayweather fight him then? That's not to say cherry picking is unique to Floyd; he just took it to a new level. TBE? GTFO. lol.

I'm still watching the fight, probably for the sake of I saying I saw it.

This fight won't change my opinion of either fighters, although, I am going to see it on ppv. For a few reasons.

2.) Manny is a warrior
3.) Floyd is not, he has cherry picked the way through his career. He fights slow, plodding fighters, he has never fought anyway who really challenged him for more than a couple of rounds. Especially early in his career, he avoided the best guys routinely. He fought two great fighters in Mosley and De la hoya. Mosley rocked him, and he barely beat Oscar. He either fights bums, (Victor Ortiz was a good fighter, but come on), guys that are too slow, or formerly great fighters that are over the hill. I think mayweather said about Gatti, "He's a C level fighter". Why would Mayweather fight him then? That's not to say cherry picking is unique to Floyd; he just took it to a new level. TBE? GTFO. lol.

How about Judah, Corrales, and Cotto? How about the fact Mosley got wrecked after the second?

Speed isn't why Floyd wins his fights, if that were the case, Marquez would have never got one rematch with Pac, let alone three.

Please sell used gloves as new on ebay, and leave boxing talk to those who know what they're talking about.

2.) Manny is a warrior

LOL Elvis you are craaaaaaaaaazy. Both fighters have cherry picked. Manny has been JUST as bad. He Fought Clottey... really? Not to mention he fought an EXTREMELY drained and weight deprived De la Hoya. And not to mention they have fought each others left overs at some point.

Agree with Strats view. Watching first few rounds of Mayweather v Cotto shows that Floyd can nullify any attack - if he chooses. I think the Maidana fight was misleading. I think Floyd actually decided to exchange with him for the public. Had he decided to outbox Maidana, he could have. And I think he'll decide to outbox Manny for the first 6 then, once he's got him frustrated, could look to finish with a stoppage. At the end of the day, a good boxer always beats brawler.

Back