Ryan Bader
Phil Davis

This card could use a few of the following:

Rory MacDonald
Gegard Mousasi
Benson Henderson
Ryan Bader
Phil Davis
Nobody cares about those guys, if the "UFC is dying" Bellator is decomposed. I only find out about Bellator fights on this board, and after they have already concluded. LOL

Nobody cares about those guys, if the "UFC is dying" Bellator is decomposed. I only find out about Bellator fights on this board, and after they have already concluded. LOL

Outside of the main event, every guy I listed is a bigger name than anyone else on tonight's card.

Everyone knows this.

It’s only UFC shills that say that resigning the best fighters in the world doesn’t matter because they aren’t “draws”.

Throw in Lorenz Larkin to that list. He smashed Magny who just beat Condit.

As if this nonsense justifies letting legit top five and top ten talent go. The UFC is supposed to be the best organization out there, they shouldn't be letting their talented fighters go to a lesser org. Even more so when there's a good chance two of them on that list would be champions.

LOL at those guys being stars.

Outside of the main event, every guy I listed is a bigger name than anyone else on tonight's card.
We will see the numbers after those Bellator guys fight. I hope you remember this thread when those Bellator dudes headline a card. LOL

Nobody cares about the last few fighters that entered the octagon....like not at all....and yes the main card has been absolute shit so far. Now im watching
Fcking Marc Diakiese vs. Dan Hooker....

<{cruzshake}><{CMPALM}><{hughesimpress}>

Everyone knows this.

It’s only UFC shills that say that resigning the best fighters in the world doesn’t matter because they aren’t “draws”.

Throw in Lorenz Larkin to that list. He smashed Magny who just beat Condit.

Two of the "stars" UFC let go to Bellator, Sonnen and Wand, headlined a PPV that absolutely BOMBED.

Rory is the only one I am interested in. They don't want to lose Hooker to Bellator though. Never wanna lose your ho.

Nobody cares about the last few fighters that entered the octagon....like not at all....and yes the main card has been absolute shit so far. Now im watching
Fcking Marc Diakiese vs. Dan Hooker....

<{cruzshake}><{CMPALM}><{hughesimpress}>
Well, we will see the Bellator numbers when those guys fight. LOL

We will see the numbers after those Bellator guys fight. I hope you remember this thread when those Bellator dudes headline a card. LOL

Every person I named in the original post HEADLINED at least 1 UFC card. Several of them main evented multiple UFC cards.

So which is it? They are big enough to MAIN EVENT several UFC cards, or they aren't stars. Pick one, shill.

Nights like tonight make me realize how much the UFC sucks nowadays.

Back