Ona scale of 1-10, how much do you trust science?

I get all the science I need from the Joe Rogan podcast.

The only people who take the GED are people that couldn't cut it in high school. Scoring in the top 1% doesn't mean anything because it is not a placement exam but just an exam for the state to say that we will award you a GED in place of a high school diploma, which for one reason or another you could not either complete in a timely manner or had something happen that put you way off course like a high school pregnancy. The fact that you are using an extremely basic and low bar exam as if it was some benchmark for anything is getting a little silly. No college uses it in place of the SAT or ACT which people compete on for placement. I guess it is good that you have confidence in something but a GED is nothing of note.

Do you have any reading comprehension?
I moved to the US when I was 17 years old, I aced my high-school placement tests in every subject, including English, and they wanted me to enroll as a freshman. Evidence of a broken system.
I had no choice but to get a GED.
Almost 1 million people take the GED test a year, and I got a near perfect score for science without studying.

When I took a placement test in college I passed every course, one of my cousins who grew up his whole life in the USA had to take a remedial course for fucking English.
I grew up around zero English speaking people, and I could still write an essay.

I just didn’t happen to finish college, and not every intelligent person does.

The only people who take the GED are people that couldn't cut it in high school. Scoring in the top 1% doesn't mean anything because it is not a placement exam but just an exam for the state to say that we will award you a GED in place of a high school diploma, which for one reason or another you could not either complete in a timely manner or had something happen that put you way off course like a high school pregnancy. The fact that you are using an extremely basic and low bar exam as if it was some benchmark for anything is getting a little silly. No college uses it in place of the SAT or ACT which people compete on for placement. I guess it is good that you have confidence in something but a GED is nothing of note.

Yo are you gonna tell us all how you have this data from the future that the covid shit is completely safe or what? It's not fair to hold that kind of data to yourself bro

Do you have any reading comprehension?
I moved to the US when I was 17 years old, I aced my high-school placement tests in every subject, including English, and they wanted me to enroll as a freshman. Evidence of a broken system.
I had no choice but to get a GED.

You do realize that the GED is not some qualifier but just an exam that someone takes so that the state can absolve itself of responsibility for educating you. Deep down you understand that this isn't a placement exam.

You do realize that the GED is not some qualifier but just an exam that someone takes so that the state can absolve itself of responsibility for educating you. Deep down you understand that this isn't a placement exam.

And I excelled at it, on top of passing my placement exams for college.
But I see where you are at.

So... orange man good?
<TheDonald>

Germany played a larger role in the development of the vaccine but Trump should be given some credit for not fucking it up like he did everything else even if that meant him just getting out of the way. Trump should be given credit and this is coming from someone that thinks he probably should be in jail right now.

Last edited:
And I excelled at it, on top of passing my placement exams for college.
But I see where you are at.

What does it really mean then for someone to have gotten their GED in lieu of a high school education let alone not putting in thousands of hours studying and attending classes in preparation to becoming an expert in a field? It starts feeling really silly.

The fact that anyone who hasn't spent time dedicating themselves to become an expert in a specialty thinks they have better judgement than an "expert" with their google search understanding of things is extremely silly.

Before 6 or so years ago, 100% trusted science. No more though.
Agreed. Before science became politically and financially charged I was a firm believer. Truth and facts don’t mean shit over money and power.

What does it really mean then for someone to have gotten their GED in lieu of a high school education let alone not putting in thousands of hours studying and attending classes in preparation to becoming an expert in a field? It starts feeling really silly.

The fact that anyone who hasn't spent time dedicating themselves to become an expert in a specialty thinks they have better judgement than an "expert" with their google search understanding of things is extremely silly.

Experts can differ, and there are numerous experts such as cardiologists, biochemists, and general physicians that have a different outlook on vaccines than the official state-approved narrative of “everyone should take a never ending series of them with full confidence of near-zero percent risk.”
Getting a second opinion from a different doctor has always been an acceptable strategy to making a personal medical decision.

Experts can differ, and there are numerous experts such as cardiologists, biochemists, and general physicians that have a different outlook on vaccines than the official state-approved narrative of “everyone should take a never ending series of them with full confidence of near-zero percent risk.”
Getting a second opinion from a different doctor has always been an acceptable strategy to making a personal medical decision.

I am not comparing experts but someone that has no education to someone that has spent years or even decades becoming an expert and understands what the general consensus is.

Last edited:
10. Only morons wouldn't trust science.

But it is also important to understand that present day science is based on statistics and isn't necessarily 100% accurate, and that larger sample sizes and newer data may very well overturn earlier theories which is really what science is all about.

Science gravitates humanity towards truth, but is nothing without beauty and justice.

887cc49b0f13360cc84b056dff49b88f9d40c084.gif

The only people who take the GED are people that couldn't cut it in high school. Scoring in the top 1% doesn't mean anything because it is not a placement exam but just an exam for the state to say that we will award you a GED in place of a high school diploma, which for one reason or another you could not either complete in a timely manner or had something happen that put you way off course like a high school pregnancy. The fact that you are using an extremely basic and low bar exam as if it was some benchmark for anything is getting a little silly. No college uses it in place of the SAT or ACT which people compete on for placement. I would throw shade on someone too that tried to use ACT or SAT scores as proof of something when they never did the work to finish a degree. I guess it is good that you have confidence in something but a GED is nothing of note.
If you can take the GED test the very month you turn 17 and totally bypass the next couple years of high school you wouldn't do it? I was in college at 17 instead.

If you can take the GED test the very month you turn 17 and totally bypass the next couple years of high school you wouldn't do it? I was in college at 17 instead.

You can take the exam when you are 16. That is how worthless it is.

You should read the paper yourself.

You can take the exam when you are 16. That is how worthless it is.
I like it. If you're smart enough to pull it off and want to use your time elsewhere then that isn't a bad thing. I think these days probably a lot of kids are getting jobs and work experience at 15 or 16 could be more valuable long term, as one example.

Last edited:
I like it. If you're smart enough to pull it off and want to use your time elsewhere then that isn't a bad thing. I think these days probably a lot of kids are getting jobs and work experience at 15 or 16 could be more valuable long term, as one example.

Yeah, what this world needs is more people who are not really good at reading, writing, or math.

Back