One arena you wish you could see a ufc live event in?

EUvhnhxUcAAkwHl.jpg
sf2-mbison-stage.gif
1200px-SSBU-Pok%C3%A9mon_Stadium_2.png
Smash-Bros-Ultimate-Final-Destination.jpg

I'd like to check out what they do in the Sphere. Would I pay for it? Hell no. Their prices are astronomical as it is. Expect them to set another "gate record".

View attachment 1043464

I have been to this arena twice, and one of them was when glory kickboxing went there. Still the loudest 3,000 seat venue ever been in. And the crowds are ruthless
I’ve seen so many concerts/festivals..

But this venue is something else. Wolf Trap near Washington DC, is the National Park for the Performing Arts.

Seeing an octagon from the balcony at Wolf Trap would be awesome. But, those are the only seats that would be awesome. It would suck for the people sitting on the floor, and on the grassy hill behind the reserved seats. You’d have to watch it all on the big screens.

Here’s an overhead
pic of the venue from google..The building on the right is the reserved, and covered seating. There’s a natural hill right behind the covered seating. So sitting on the hill there is cool, too. For any GA tickets you could literally bring food, and booze from home. That’s fucking AWESOME. I’ve NEVER seen that anywhere else in North America.

The neighbours had free tix for Steve Martin, and Martin Short. We were on the hill for that.

You can’t smoke inside the park, and weed was not legal in any way. But just go outside the gates and do whatever. I never saw a single person that got hassled for smoking weed. Which I did for every show there.

But, you can’t bring in food, or booze into the reserved covered seating. Only bottled water was allowed in there.

1715539176588.jpeg

Here are a couple of my own.. Both from the balcony seats, at Wolf Trap.

The Moody Blues 50th Anniversary tour (July 20, 2017). And the second pic is Lindsey Buckingham, and Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac (June 26, 2017).
1715539604647.jpeg

1715541198362.jpeg

Wichita Ice Center .. its down the road for me and could return home for snacks during the ad breaks

Wichita Ice Center .. its down the road for me and could return home for snacks during the ad breaks

I lived next to Maple Leaf Gardens/Mattamy Athletic Center for a short time.

Got to do exactly that for a Ring of Honor wrestling show in 2014.

It was really fun. Dragged a bunch of non-wrestling fans who had a blast.

roman arena in France

would be nice! WWE did a show there but wasn't televised so i don't if it would be doable but would be really cool
and of course only just bleed fighters on the card

Back