One down..Nine more to go.

yes 170, the weight class khabib risks his life with strokes by cutting so much weight to avoid that class…LOL

Ah another retard that bought into mcgregors fake news about strokes lmao. Just like the balloon foot, torn acl and broken hand. He's never fought a welterweight. When he does he'll lose. Just like he lost to khabib who bitched him

5tquMTO.jpg

Theres nothing impressive about beating him at this point. I think we can all agree on that.
I mean he did win a rd off Tony 2 fights ago and dominate Al right before that. Still not a huge deal, the way it went down was crazier than anything.

Cowboys foot was a baloon!

These are the funniest posts of all. Khabib could crush Conor 10 Times in a row in idiots like this poster would swear to you, on everything they love, that Conor wasn’t “himself” the first ten times. But...but...but if they fight again Conor will win. I promise you!
Nobody believes you, casual

I mean he did win a rd off Tony 2 fights ago and dominate Al right before that. Still not a huge deal, the way it went down was crazier than anything.
Hes done. I dont wanna see cowboy no more.

Would be funny if he goes on another streak lol
That adds more validity to the argument of how fishy they think this fight was. I dont wanna go that far tho.

That adds more validity to the argument of how fishy they think this fight was. I dont wanna go that far tho.
Poirier took a dive, Mendes took a dive, Alvarez took a Dive, Conor got lucky against Aldo, Nate got robbed and Mayweather carried him. Par for the course around here lol.

Poirier took a dive, Mendes took a dive, Alvarez took a Dive, Conor got lucky against Aldo, Nate got robbed and Mayweather carried him. Par for the course around here lol.
<BC1>

Khabib will bend the knee to Dana or retire

I almost feel bad for Conor. He didn't even bring up Khabib other than to say "I'm not there yet". Dana and his fans are the ones obsessing over it.

Lol triggered by fans

Over half of this thread is focused on how insufferable Conor's fans are, so take a step back little guy. Khabib is a legend, but cmon, Conor just got a 40 second finish against a respected guy. Trash thread

Over half of this thread is focused on how insufferable Conor's fans are, so take a step back little guy. Khabib is a legend, but cmon, Conor just got a 40 second finish against a respected guy. Trash thread
I didnt focus on anyones fans at all. I just calling the events how i see them.I think its hilarious that someone doesnt like someones fans so they dont like the fighter. Sounds like sour grapes to me. If Khabibs amazing fans want to shit on Conor's fans that is their right,but nothing to do with me.

And your right,i shouldnt have counted this as one in the OP. Its really 10 more,as this fight took place in a completley different weight class,by gad!

The is key part your missing here is that they at least tried to fight back or got knocked the fuck out like aldo. Cowboy stood like a tin can and let conor have hes way with him and didnt even throw a punch or grab nothing. Just folded over from conors big toe and quit like a bitch.

The is key part your missing here is that they at least tried to fight back or got knocked the fuck out like aldo. Cowboy stood like a tin can and let conor have hes way with him and didnt even throw a punch or grab nothing. Just folded over from conors big toe and quit like a bitch.
Does "slow starter" mean anything to you? Cerrone had zero time to settle in.

Back