One for the UK fans who pay for BT Sport......

Do you download any other stuff? Music, movies?

What I'm getting at is do you pay for say Rapidgator or Uploaded or NitroFlare or Keep2Share etc etc
Why pay for all of those when you can pay for a single multi hoster like RD?

Funny that they’re trying to introduce a ppv model over there now when their cards have only been getting thinner and thinner since the Reebok era

No way am I paying 20 notes for an event that is on from 3-6am and isnt worth it either. It's a horrible set up if you watch the prelims you are watching from 1am till 6am. Fuck that shit I cant do it anymore.

Why dont they use their heads and at least lay on a good uk card and test the waters at a normal hour.

They are assuming all the uk fans are staying up all night which clearly isnt the case. I'd say most aside from the young no responsibilitly crowd would record it and watch it Sunday. After all it's no extra cost to do that.

It just alienates people. Who's going to pay that to still just record it and not watch it live.

Theres a reason why uk and some of Europe dont have ppv. We dont have a suitable acceptable time to warrant being charged.

I already literally pay for bt sport solely for the ufc, I dont like football etc. In my mind I am already paying ppv

Last edited:
Well that's my question, does the guy have one or more or any or none

Not saying anyone is paying for all of those

No way am I paying 20 notes for an event that is on from 3-6am and isnt worth it either. It's a horrible set up if you watch the prelims you are watching from 1am till 6am. Fuck that shit I cant do it anymore.

Why dont they use their heads and at least lay on a good uk card and test the waters at a normal hour.

They are assuming all the uk fans are staying up all night which clearly isnt the case. I'd say most aside from the young no responsibly croud would record it and watch it Sunday. After all it's no extra cost to do that.

It just alienates people. Who's going to pay that to still just record it and not watch it live.

Theres a reason why uk and some of Europe dont have ppv. We dont have a suitable acceptable time to warrant be being charged.

I already literally pay for bt sport solely for the ufc, I dont like football etc. In my mind I am already paying ppv
Seems to be the general consensus round here then, let's just hope it is a complete failure

Appreciate you putting the options out there, will save a bunch of people hunting for it.

If it was £10 I'd pay, but I'm not paying £20.
I already pay enough for my cable service that I already don't use apart from BT Sport for UFC.

So fuck em

Back to Sir Paul the following morning, it's bullshit but I will be downloading UFC for the first time in years.

(usually I record it BT Sport and watch the next day)
Sir Paul was jailed some years back I believe

Sir Paul was jailed some years back I believe
Surprisingly it was only 4 years ago, I thought it was way longer

I don't even know if the guy's name was ever released after his arrest, it seems to have been suspiciously swept away, Vegas style...

What I'm getting at is do you pay for say Rapidgator or Uploaded or NitroFlare or Keep2Share etc etc
Back in the day I used to use RapidShare and MegaUpload. I guess these sites are like them? What is RD? Also, is there a site that exists that's like FilesTube that you can use for searching for files?

I wont be buying it..if i cant watch it at somebody's i'l just give it a miss. I dont think this card is unmissable anyway..Sure theres big names on it, but i dont see any upsets here...maybe hh outpoints nunes...but yeah i can live with missing that.

Back in the day I used to use RapidShare and MegaUpload. I guess these sites are like them? What is RD? Also, is there a site that exists that's like FilesTube that you can use for searching for files?

RD and others like it are services that allow you to download from 20-50 different hosters without having subs to them, you just have the one sub to the debrid service.

Just doesn't like a sound business decision.

Pissing off your current subscribers, at least some of whom are cancelling due to this, to try to get some PPV coin at 4-5am. That's the trade off. European fans don't have to buy the PPV, but they got to watch it so late/early. Trying to squeeze them seems dumb.

View attachment 609835 Who’s going to pay the PPV charge to watch UFC 239?

And if you’re not paying it.....are you previously law abiding citizens considering a cheeky stream?

I think I might have to get of my moral high horse and jump on you tube in the morn!!!
I had BT sport and it was up for renewal, the day before I made a decision I saw they're going to charge for UFC events so I'm now no longer a subscriber.

I’m going to write to BT to complain about this. Got BT sports specifically to watch UFC and now they’re making us pay for it. Fair enough if they did it for a McGregor fight where there would be a big casual audience, but for fuck sake. There is no chance I am paying for this on top of my subscription.

Same.

Can anyone confirm, IF I actually paid for it, can I record the PPV and watch in the morning with breakfast?

Last time I tried to do that with boxing I was unable to record a PPV. They have the audacity to charge me and then tell me I have to watch it between 3am-5.30am?

Joke.

I’m going to write to BT to complain about this. Got BT sports specifically to watch UFC and now they’re making us pay for it. Fair enough if they did it for a McGregor fight where there would be a big casual audience, but for fuck sake. There is no chance I am paying for this on top of my subscription.

It is bullshit.....recently renewed with them purely for UFC access

I’ve never even heard of them! I’m subscribed to Apple Music, that’s about all

Back