PBP ONE Friday Fights 56: Ferrari vs Tupiev 3/22 8:30AM ET/5:30AM PT. *** FREE LIVE SHERDOG HD STREAM ***

WAIT!!! Ihara is this guy?!??!?!
61fd791d75ad98af3829009a58264de8.gif
Getting your face stuck like that is wild. I feel bad but at the same time it’s my favorite

What the fuck this shit just cut to a 15 second meow mix commercial with singing dancing cats while those dudes were in mid swang and bang! This is very upsetting to me!

Thanks to each of you here for the banter. Still cold outside. The sun's rising and will warm things up. After the card I'll work in my yard - building a small pond with waterfall. You all are the best!

Next up.

117: Tonglampoon FA Group vs. Kongsurin Sor Jor Lekmuangnon (MT)
Nice! Love the pond idea. How big is it gonna be and do you have a pump ready for it? It’s gonna snow here all day. Been getting more snow the last few weeks than damn near all winter

Nice! Love the pond idea. How big is it gonna be and do you have a pump ready for it? It’s gonna snow here all day. Been getting more snow the last few weeks than damn near all winter
Enjoy the snow my man. Yeah I'm taking my time on it. My friend / assistant is celebrating Ramadan so he can't work with me too much until mid-April. So far we've dug two holes. One is about a foot deep and the other about two feet deep. We put rubber tubs in them. Then I stacked flagstone and rocks as a placeholder for the waterfall - that's about 4 feet high and two feet wide.

I'm researching pumps now and will probably get a solar powered pump. Coolest part is that I've ordered a ton of dark blue sand that I got from an industrial sand and gravel place for 40 bucks. They will probably deliver is by dump truck next week. Also looking at solar powered water proof lights for cool colors at night. Then put a bench and some chairs around it.

The entire project's a lotta fun and for a mere few hundred bucks significantly improve the pleasures and value of my modest courtyard.

Enjoy the snow my man. Yeah I'm taking my time on it. My friend / assistant is celebrating Ramadan so he can't work with me too much until mid-April. So far we've dug two holes. One is about a foot deep and the other about two feet deep. We put rubber tubs in them. Then I stacked flagstone and rocks as a placeholder for the waterfall - that's about 4 feet high and two feet wide.

I'm researching pumps now and will probably get a solar powered pump. Coolest part is that I've ordered a ton of dark blue sand that I got from an industrial sand and gravel place for 40 bucks. They will probably deliver is by dump truck next week. Also looking at solar powered water proof lights for cool colors at night. Then put a bench and some chairs around it.

The entire project's a lotta fun and for a mere few hundred bucks significantly improve the pleasures and value of my modest courtyard.
Sounds awesome. My bro in law built a nice pond in their backyard. I think he has a submersible pump in it with the return going over a rock waterfall. He dug a hole and used plastic pond liner then some rocks to keep it down and rocks along the rim to keep it in place. Came out awesome. Tons of koi

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back