PBP ONE Friday Fights 58: Superbon vs. Grigorian II, 4/5, 8:30 AM ET/5:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Hopefully he’s okay:

Oh no :eek:
I also hope Di Bella is okay, but more selfishly, I was really looking forward to that one bout...
Jon Di Bella and Prajanchai are both not only kickboxing elites, but they also have just really good hands in general; I would have been pumped about a fight between them even if it was at BKFC instead of a kickboxing bout...

It's a shame, but hey it's still a solid card.
-Superbon vs Grigorian 2 is a must watch
-Shadow Singmawynn (the current WW Rajadamnern champion who had that awesome rivalry with Brazil's Julio Lobo) vs Sweden's Erik Hehir is a great test for the European rising star
-Saeksan vs Yutaro Asahi might look like a squash match on paper (Yutaro is a really good kickboxer, but I've never seen him in a Muay Thai bout, against a monster Nak Muay like Saeksan? Maybe I'm missing something, but on paper it looks like they want to give another highlight reel KO to Saeksan)
- K1's Jaosuayai vs Kongthoranee (who is on a crazy run right now) looks very promising
- the popular veteran Nong-Go vs Kulabdam, someone who constantly crushes the various Farangs who face him (and my dreams with them :( RIP Aminipour, his last bout was a loss to Kulabdam, and I was pulling for the Iranian Farang for the uspset) should be a badass kicker vs puncher duel.

sg0Fv28.gif

Cheers mate!
I hope I'll be able to watch that one live, but if I can't at least ONE makes it easy for us to watch a card that's already over without risking being spoiled, something that I rarely manage to do with the UFC...

WAR MUAY THAI

So.... the PPV is now just one title fight and four fights in all

giphy.gif

Back