One of the most badass MMA Photo Op ever taken?

I had more money in my pocket when that conman was in office, and so did everyone else.

Oh yeah, and the world wasn't on fire.

His handling of the pandemic led to the world 'being on fire'. Lets not forget the brilliant economic policy that caused massive unemployment and inflation.

His handling of the pandemic led to the world 'being on fire'. Lets not forget the brilliant economic policy that caused massive unemployment and inflation.
"Pandemic"... He should've never let that grifter Elf St.Fauci and the CDC have any power or say in how he dealt with the Sweet and Sour Sniffles, but he did expose both of their lack of credibility. But it was Democratic policies that made teachers and nurses, firemen, police lose their jobs, shut down businesses, force jabs, shut down schools, forced face panties......That was all on Joey.

Last edited:
I had more money in my pocket when that conman was in office, and so did everyone else.

Oh yeah, and the world wasn't on fire.
But he hurt my feelings and he didn't push for such important things like Men in womens bathrooms and sports fields, Forced diversity, Transformer Pride, and during the "Pandemic" he didn't want to keep the country closed....He's a big meanie.

4woolZM_d.webp

The photo with Bill Burr and his wife in the back ground from this event is 100x better.

Trump Kid Rock and Tucker is a bad ass picture? Man how times have changed. Just imagine thinking either of those three is "bad ass".
This the symptom of TDS which half the war rooms suffers...it turns them into giant pussies who worship millionaires who in turn consider them morons...

The photo with Bill Burr and his wife in the back ground from this event is 100x better.
I love Bills expression it looks like one of regret for making a mistake and marrying such a insufferable hag..... But she sure showed Trump..laughing behind his back

The world was on fire under Trump because of Covid?

I don't think so.

I don't think so.
Don't you remember Covid burning down stores, destroying businesses and looting all summer long...That pesky little virus. They should've covered the front of the stores with cloth masks...."Science".

I love Bills expression it looks like one of regret for making a mistake and marrying such a insufferable hag..... But she sure showed Trump..laughing behind his back
you mean the expression he makes as his wife flips off Grumpy.? Considering he looks at grumpy at the time I would say its more of a "what the F. is that sex-offender doing here?" look.

I don't think so
Maybe you should think again then?

In the last year of Trump’s presidency, the US mortality rate from COVID was 40% higher than any other G7 nation. He withdrew the US from the WHO, and had no vaccine distribution plan.

This report from the National Institute for Health discusses in detail how badly the Trump administration botched the or response to the pandemic—something that we all literally watched unfold in real time—and watching you all gaslight each other into believing otherwise has truly been remarkable to see.

Maybe you should think again then?

In the last year of Trump’s presidency, the US mortality rate from COVID was 40% higher than any other G7 nation. He withdrew the US from the WHO, and had no vaccine distribution plan.

This report from the National Institute for Health discusses in detail how badly the Trump administration botched the or response to the pandemic—something that we all literally watched unfold in real time—and watching you all gaslight each other into believing otherwise has truly been remarkable to see.
Considering the Sweet and Sour Sniffles mainly affected fatties that makes sense that Americas mortality rate was higher. Withdrawing from the WHO was a awesome decision as the WHO now has as much credibility as two day old gas station Sushi.

Considering the Sweet and Sour Sniffles mainly affected fatties that makes sense that Americas mortality rate was higher. Withdrawing from the WHO was an awesome decision as the WHO now has as much credibility as two day old gas station Sushi.
Nope. Initially, COVID deaths were most prevalent in densely populated areas, as one would expect. But by the 3rd wave onward, when vaccines were available for anyone who wanted them, that trend had reversed: it was Trump voting red counties who were most affected, due to their love of swallowing misinformation.
By the 4th wave, the most pro-Trump counties had 4 times the fatality rate from COVID as the post pro-Biden counties had.

Btw, using a term like “sweet and sour sniffles” makes you sound like a racist loser.

Considering the Sweet and Sour Sniffles mainly affected fatties that makes sense that Americas mortality rate was higher.

Trump was hospitalized. Speakers at his political rallies died from Covid.

I don't think so.

USA went into two quarantine periods during his presidency. Federal government completely backstopped the economy to stop it from faltering. Which in turn caused inflation years later so Trumps 2020 presidential campaign didnt need to address his Covid economic policy.

Back