One of the most popular and decorated female fighters on the roster gets cut by the UFC

1503538404700.png

P3Qs0W4.gif

Why don't we get pics like this from any of Ali Alababa's fighters!

She could do the 2020s version of the Tae Bo workout videos or something.

She likes to show her ass soooooo now she will have time to show her ass more?

Could be profitable?

I guess not active enough. Only 5 UFC fights in 5 years. Fans and Dana hoped to see her fight more often.
She will turn up in Bellator probably.
Fighting seems more of a platform for her modelling anyway.
She has few good years left and maybe there'll be some only fans or a sex tape if people are into her who knows. Am sure she will need to do something big to keep the attention if fighting doesn't work out

IMG_20210219_170209.jpg

She will turn up in Bellator probably.
Fighting seems more of a platform for her modelling anyway.
She has few good years left and maybe there'll be some only fans or a sex tape if people are into her who knows. Am sure she will need to do something big to keep the attention if fighting doesn't work out

View attachment 834836
Haha
why is it ok for her,but not Paige Van Zant? im curious lol

Big ass calves, no thanks
lol here we go again with our 6 foot 5 buffed megastud Sherdoggers that only date super models. Regular babes aren't good enough for Sherdoggers, only legit super models. So nice to be a part of an elite group of studmuffins.

Those legs are something else. Wood x 10,000

I think I seent her in Czech Casting before.

lol here we go again with our 6 foot 5 buffed megastud Sherdoggers that only date super models. Regular babes aren't good enough for Sherdoggers, only legit super models. So nice to be a part of an elite group of studmuffins.

I remember when I was 6’5. Then I hit puberty.

I appreciate female beauty as much as the next straight guy. There are some very nice looking ladies in the UFC. At the end of the day though. I’m here for the fights. I’m not blind but I’m focusing on the in cage product. I know a lot of you hate it. But, I enjoy it. And a lot of times the ladies deliver on fight night.

And if you are not good enough to be in the UFC, then you shouldn’t be in it. I don’t care how nice your ass, boobs, or face may be.

Looks like she has a frozen chicken on each leg instead of calves

Damn bro, the standards for women in mma are so low. Skillwise and otherwise too, lmao

Back