One of your favorite fighters who got completely outclassed and you can't get it out of your mind

Can't get over how bad Mousasi looked when Jacare strangled him

My man Machida was never the same after Jones left him for dead

Luque looks like a killer, but man did Wonderboy school him (same for Masvidal who, as a great striker, was humbled that night against Stephen)

Who do you got ?
Condit's four-fight slump after arguably deserving the belt against Lawler. Especially Maia. After that, he seemed at a loss for motivation-direction for his future, though Olivera and Magny losses don't seem quite as awful, in retrospect.

Luke Rockhold, Bisping-onward. He seemed like someone with the tools to be a great champ. I can't get over how badly he freezes when his chin gets touched.

Can't get over how bad Mousasi looked when Jacare strangled him

My man Machida was never the same after Jones left him for dead

Luque looks like a killer, but man did Wonderboy school him (same for Masvidal who, as a great striker, was humbled that night against Stephen)

Who do you got ?
Whittaker to Izzy and I hate Izzy so makes it worse. I believe he can beta him now tho

machida vs rockhold? I guess that fight was fiarly competitive up until it hit the ground so maybe htat doesn't count

Josh Barnetto vs. (not quite as) fat fuck DC

Woodley vs Usman was prolly one of the worst example of the champ getting outclassed to hell and back.

Also Cain vs Werdum

I still to this day can't believe Royce Alger lost to Inoue. What an upset.

for me it's when cain lost to fucking werdum. I thought i was gonna be sick.

this was also the worst feeling of any edgar loss.

Cain vs Werdum was a huge one for me
Whittaker losing against Adesanya (Aussie losing to a kiwi is never fun for us)
Silva vs Adesanya
Andrade beating Rose
Tony Ferguson against Gaethje

And
Seeing Nog vs Mir was tough
Kimbo vs Mitrione
Plus any Arlovski or Overeem loss

Fedor, TKZ and Dan friggin Hooker. He pulled off that nasty standing knee on Pierson, had a modest fknish streak. Got bodied by Barboza. Close fights against Felder and Poirier. Gets smacked by Michael Chandler.

when hendo got smashed by prime Anderson. Coulda swore that Hendo was going to tame another dragon that night.

Yes. Coleman was the last fighter that seemed invincible. Then they took headbutts away

It was a seismic shift when a striker beat a wrestler in ufc. To that point it was a lot of hulk smash stuff and American wrestling/Brazilian grappling was the trump card.

Then Pete Williams kicked Coleman's head into the first row and it was clear Mark Coleman's idea of cardio was the bench press

Izzy beating Rob is a fight I’ve seen once and will never watch again. Heartbreaking.

Big Nog losing to Nelson and Struve was sad because before that he had only lost to champion level fighters (Fedor, Barnett, Cain, Mir, and Werdum).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back