News ONE on Prime Video 10: Demetrious Johnson vs Adriano Moraes 3 in Colorado USA, May 5

Who wins?

• Total voters
really lookin forward to this. always a pleasure to see Mighty Mouse compete, no matter where he is.

It is, here’s the updated card:

damn rainier de rider vs rutolo grappling is going to be fun, and literally every matchup after that as well. this is going to be a banger of card, absolutely cannot wait, but i will wait because of time, but this is going to be fucking legit

Mighty Mouse! Can't root against the guy.

Question for our tenured ONE fans - Has the ONE FC commentary always been total ass? I've been scrolling through ONE events on Amazon Prime and I really like the action, but the commentary is unforgivable. Michael Schiavello is cool, but Chilson rarely speaks and there are multiple awkward pauses after awesome knockouts. The delayed reactions feel like I'm watching a tape delay.
I'm going to say your take is backwards, as I think Schiavello is annoying and I'm glad he is not on the main broadcast. I'll take budget asian Joe Rogan and Rich Franklin anyday of the Amazon Prime week vs. Schiavello.

2 submission grappling matches? And butt-scooter extraordinaire Musumeci on the main card?
ONE is probably my favourite combat sports organization, but sometimes I wonder if they actually know their audience.
They should've loaded it up with Seksan, Rodtang, Yodlekpet, and all their other Just Bleed Muay Thai fighters.
agreed, this is a good observation and true. They need the MT and Kickboxing with the small gloves more than anything. The grappling matches are very yawn worthy and don't translate well to the casual audience IMO. grabbing feet and butt and scissoring each other's legs is not exciting at all.

95948-3404974.png

@Sixstring don't forget a TAP for this <Moves> :)

Well...

I think soldic will retain his undefeated Record...

Let's wait usada's tests <45>

Back