Only real fans will buy the PPV

Star+ subscription will let me watch the whole event legally without paying a dollar in my current location.

I'll buy this one but the bottom of the card isnt very strong.

I’d pay $20 for the three big fights on the main card and nothing else. And an option to mute commentary

It’s a stacked card and worth every penny. Let’s give back to the fighters and do the right thing. Anyone else ordering the PPV?
Lol

There’s only three stacked fights. Dern is good, however all she needs to do is take TT down and apply her superior BJJ for the win. First round submission I’m predicting.

Its over priced for the average consumer, especially with the inflation. It’s not a necessity, it’s a luxury to buy this card.
A real fan? Pfff, I’ve been watching since 1993, i’am a REAL fan!

lol @ acting like it's some sort of political statement that you're stealing the content. I remember trying to convince myself of just that back in the days when I was like 15...

You're just cheap, nothing more, nothing less.

lol @ acting like it's some sort of political statement that you're stealing the content. I remember trying to convince myself of just that back in the days when I was like 15...

You're just cheap, nothing more, nothing less.

This right here
I've got my old 2005 KIA Picanto on sale for 600k, those cheap fucks don't want to buy it

It’s a stacked card and worth every penny. Let’s give back to the fighters and do the right thing. Anyone else ordering the PPV?

Hell to the yeah. I will happily pay for a quality card like this. Top 3 fights are main event worthy, with the Burns/Khamzat fight headlining a fight night easily. I wish it was a 5 rounder, but I don't think we need it.

I was going to pay but then I saw your thread. Now I'll stream. Thanks TS

I've read a few times that since the ESPN deal, that UFC gets paid the same whether the PPV pulls big numbers or not, basically ESPN taking the risk.
They still revenue share after a certain point.
how does that translate to the fighters that do get PPV points, anyone know? are those still based on actual sales, or are they getting a flat rate now too?
Probably both. PPV points have never been as lucrative as fans think. This issue was one of the stumbling points for Brock's return if I remember. A lot of fighters will have a side letter with a flat fee instead/in addition to standard ppv points.

Meh. I'm paying for it as I always do. Not saying I have never have stolen PPVs, cuz I have, but now that I'm older and make more money I feel like an asshole for stealing something I can afford to buy. It's bad Karma. Know what I mean? ;)

Also quality is good and for better or worse, I do like to support the UFC. Even if they don't share enough of the $$$ with the fighters, they are still putting on the fights I live for every Saturday night and deserve to make some money for it.

<Fedor23>
Couldn’t have said it better, I do exactly the same. Cheers bud, hope you enjoy the fights!
<GinJuice>

One less shovel full of snow getting loaded on that truck this Xmas, from your truly

<JonesLaugh>

I think you mean “Only *stupid fans will buy the PPV”

ThNtpFp.png

These things should be on a network app like WWE and if they wanted to charge $14.99 for it all gravy. $75 is insanity. Casuals who watch these with me remark things like “are these still $50, that was insane! I bet they are $10 now” and I have to clue them in it’s actually $75.

they are gobsmacked. Every single time.

Back