Only Woodley, Till and Mas are a threat to the Plat.

Perry has to be the gayest dude in UFC it can't only be me who thinks this guy is camp as fuck.

Platinum Nation are a joke.. haha.

Thia guy isn't even a beta he's a Zeta.
but he would fuck you up and bang your girl in front of you.

but he would fuck you up and bang your girl in front of you.

I fucking very much doubt that mate. I'm 6ft 3, 250lbs about to turn pro in boxing.. and if anyone comes near my girl i'd smash there head in with a bat.

This forum is litterally full of little scared boys. Who dream about fighting.. i actually fight.

Perry is about as intimidating as my grandma.

I fucking very much doubt that mate. I'm 6ft 3, 250lbs about to turn pro in boxing.. and if anyone comes near my girl i'd smash there head in with a bat.

This forum is litterally full of little scared boys. Who dream about fighting.. i actually fight.

oh yeah then why do you come up with a nickname and not your real name. Sherdog should have you listed as a pro fighter or at least an amateur. Where is your record?

lmao you would get your head stomped and you know it. I would too, you are not a pro fighter and you stand no chance. Hell even Mighty Mouse would wax you.

Everybody in sherdawg is a 6'4" 250 krav magra ,k1 ,olympic level wressler neurosurgeon who bangs ema watson and has a net worth of 1 billion $$.....i ve been reading that for 10+ years .....

oh yeah then why do you come up with a nickname and not your real name. Sherdog should have you listed as a pro fighter or at least an amateur. Where is your record?

lmao you would get your head stomped and you know it. I would too, you are not a pro fighter and you stand no chance. Hell even Mighty Mouse would wax you.

Everybody in sherdawg is a 6'4" 250 krav magra ,k1 ,olympic level wressler neurosurgeon who bangs ema watson and has a net worth of 1 billion $$.....i ve been reading that for 10+ years .....

Believe or not. But its true. My first pro fight is at the beginning of december. I am 6 foot 3 and 250lbs haha. Haters will hate. Haha

Dickhead, Platinum Nation has a pro mma fighter, several amateur mma fighters, a golden gloves champ and some high level bjj guys. We would do what we wanted to you and your girl.

Mas is a young prospect?

It was funny at first now you guys are fanboys. I'm convinced this guy has 100 sherdog accounts or paying people to say this stuff.

Last edited:
Georges got his ass beat by tiny Serra, Jones got dqd against Hammil, Crocop lost to Gonzaga....it happens in mma. A setback is normal. But here im talking about a reality, these guys have been thru so many wars that their bodies cant hang anymore. Platinum is too young, fresh and mean for them. Sure, he needs to sharpen those skills more but the talent is there.

Think what you want but Serra was a title contender....Jouban will never be that.

Jones vs Hamil is a horrible arguement and Gonzaga was a legit top 10 fighter....he's still probably top 20 considering how shit HW is.

None of those situations are comparable to losing to a bum.

come on platibum got beat and knocked down by fuckin Jouban GTFO of here with your bullshit
The champ got knocked out By Nate Mardquart.. Platinum lost one, so what? He is young and getting better. If you think someones career is over after a loss you only got a couple guys to root for in the UFC and almost none of them in the top 20.

Dickhead, Platinum Nation has a pro mma fighter, several amateur mma fighters, a golden gloves champ and some high level bjj guys. We would do what we wanted to you and your girl.

You don't know who i am. Haha. No one would touch my girl. Or if you did not one of you would be alive the next day. Your All scared little boys.

You don't know who i am. Haha. No one would touch my girl. Or if you did not one of you would be alive the next day. Your All scared little boys.
apes_together_strong_by_blackdogcreative-d7wr080.png

Back