Opened my new academy in Tysons Corner, VA

Silver Line is up and running! Just got home from an awesome open mat, and we definitely had a good number of visitors make use of the nearby Spring Hill station.

damn i was just in the area a day ago lol

its great you got a school there cause its very boring around there, hopefully a good turn out

Silver Line is up and running! Just got home from an awesome open mat, and we definitely had a good number of visitors make use of the nearby Spring Hill station.
Yeah bro in retrospect it was enablers like yourself who lead Dave to his death people like you with a lack of any type of moral compass and loads of insecurity who need bjj to fill in the void. Let's face it brendan,this is how you have always been, a person who needs to get a black belt and put himself on a pedestal. It's funny cause I actually told Rich before Dave died that all of this would happen and I wanted no part of it. Don't act like I haven't seen you intentionally injure people. If all these people are supposed to be Dave's legacy in bjj then why are his family not cool with any of them? Your life is pathetic to me and if I ever turned out like you I'd consider myself a failure,keep my name out your mouth.

Yeah bro in retrospect it was enablers like yourself who lead Dave to his death people like you with a lack of any type of moral compass and loads of insecurity who need bjj to fill in the void. Let's face it brendan,this is how you have always been, a person who needs to get a black belt and put himself on a pedestal. It's funny cause I actually told Rich before Dave died that all of this would happen and I wanted no part of it. Don't act like I haven't seen you intentionally injure people. If all these people are supposed to be Dave's legacy in bjj then why are his family not cool with any of them? Your life is pathetic to me and if I ever turned out like you I'd consider myself a failure,keep my name out your mouth.
<{vega}>

Let David rest in peace. I trained with him before, back in the day and was I was at Mundials in 2004 also when he was there. I watched him compete there. I still have pictures I took of his match with a small camera.

Just wanted to give a heads up to the F12 people that I've opened up my new academy in Tysons Corner, VA. We're located in the massive CrossFit Rubicon gym at 8500 Tyco Road, Tysons Corner. Tons of parking and..... SHOWERS! lol.

When the Silver Line of the DC Metro opens, we'll be within walking distance of the Spring Hill station.

My good friend, Brendan Raedy, and I are the instructors for all the classes. Both of us are black belts and both of us were D1 wrestlers in college.

Our schedule is as follows:

Monday: 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm (Gi)
Tuesday: 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm (no-Gi)
Wednesday: 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm (Gi)
Thursday: 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm (no-Gi)
Saturday Open Mat: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm

Here's the Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/TheRockBJJ

Please come visit (and like the Facebook page!)

www.TheRockBJJ.com

A few more announcements coming soon. I'll update ASAP. I'm pretty confident you guys will really like one of the announcements. Can't wait to post it. Just have to finalize some details....
Damn I was hoping it'd be closer -- I'm in Pittsburgh, PA about 4 hours from you. If I'm in the area, I'll definitely be on the lookout. Cheers for the opening! I'll give your page a like on FB.

Damn I was hoping it'd be closer -- I'm in Pittsburgh, PA about 4 hours from you. If I'm in the area, I'll definitely be on the lookout. Cheers for the opening! I'll give your page a like on FB.
This is a 10 year old thread... necro'd for some weird reason... the original post and opening was from 2013

This is a 10 year old thread... necro'd for some weird reason... the original post and opening was from 2013
Well I feel like a fucking dumb ass now... which is just a normal Wednesday for me lol

Back