Original Night Stalker/East area rapist discussion

@therealdope

hurry up i'm getting bored now.

Did you read the cliffs that I posted earlier ITT? I summarized most of the things that were confirmed beliefs before the arrest and the new reveals.

you are one lazy mutha' fucka'. Go to reddit. There are people who have been posting for years documenting clues from reports and all of the books written on the EAR/ONS.

Re: the idea that the VR was NOT EAR/ONS

LMAO. People have been posting in threads since 2003 (when the case re-opened) that have both the VR and EAR/ONS. They had crime scene evidence from both for many years that connected the two, they just didn't know who the perp was. Many investigators were convinced the VR was EAR/ONS, while some investigators doubted it. in recent years much of the posting connected to the two. IIRC they both liked to steal coins from the victims.

Last edited:
He shot a cab driver and walked off. Some people saw it from their 2nd story apartment, called the cops, gave a description and the direction he was headed. Somehow dispatch said it was a black dude when Zodiac is white. A cop car that ran across him asked if he'd seen the wrong description, Zodiac said no, off they went. It was fairly quickly corrected but it was too late. Dude was able to hide and wait out the search. At least that's how I remember it.

Or better yet.

https://www.zodiacciphers.com/zodiac-news/two-cops-pulled-a-goof

that's pretty much how it went down.

Here is a long interview with one of the long time investigators recounting what they knew and what was added when they found DeAngelo.

Cliffs:

- one of DeAngelo's last attacks he ran into huge 6'3" guy and it was a huge struggle, right before his 5 year break
- before he was fired from Auburn PD he threatened police chief. Someone stalked the police chief and his family?!?!? Anyone? 2 and 2 together?
- Someone in LE suspected DeAngelo but figured Auburn was too far away from Vasilia for it to be him. What ?!?!

edit: corrected for error above

Last edited:
I think it was that richard gaikowski guy and one of the cyphers has gaik (or whatever) plainly written in the middle. It was like a “fuck you” riddle.

Here's the most deciphered thing I've seen past the first code. This is the 340 cipher as best solved by Robert Graysmith. There's a site dedicated to making connections between Zodiac and The Unabomber. http://www.unazod.com/

Notice "Theo" on line three? :eek::D I'm not saying Ted did it. But it sure is a fun theory.

zodiac32.jpg

Here is a long interview with one of the long time investigators recounting what they knew and what was added when they found DeAngelo.

Cliffs:

- one of DeAngelo's last attacks he ran into huge 6'3" guy and it was a huge struggle, right before his 5 year break
- before he was fired from Auburn PD he threatened police chief. Someone stalked the police chief and his family?!?!? Anyone? 2 and 2 together?
- Someone in LE suspected DeAngelo but figured Auburn was too far away from Vasilia for it to be him. What ?!?!

edit: corrected for error above

Awesome interview. Thanks for posting!

For you sleuths trying to solve the Zodiac killer be aware that there is a very plausible working theory that the murders are unrelated other than one of the murders left clues to the other murders just to fuck around or to throw the cops off.

They have DNA from one of the murders so we'll see if it bears any fruit. Personally, I wish they would have said nothing because if the killer is still alive they may have just left the country after what happened to DeAngelo.

More on the VR - EAR/ONS connection.

The Visalia police had it on their facebook page that they believed the VR was the EAR/ONS. If you check out EARONS proboards you can see posts going back a couple years connecting the two. There are several VR threads on the EARONS forum.

The first four are interchangeable for the same person. However the Visalia Ransacker was thought to be a different individual until he confessed to being him as well

In 1991 one of the previous victims received a phone call from him and stated she could hear woman and children in the background leading to suspicion that he had started a family. He married lawyer Sharon Marie Huddle in 1973 and had three daughters with her. They broke up in 1991 but I do not know if they broke up before or after the call. Even if the call was made after he probably was with family at the time. I am just guessing here but I believe he just up and moved on from it all.

I mean Dennis Rader aka The BTK Killer bind, tortured and killed 10 people from 1974 to 1991 and then out of the blue just stopped killing and disappeared from the radar. It wasn't until 2004 when Rader began a series of 11 communications with the media. His undoing was when he asked the police if his writings put on a floppy disk, could be traced or not and they said it was safe. He proceeded to send a 1.44 MB floppy to Fox TV affiliate KSAS-TV in Wichita, Kansas who handed it over to the police. They managed to find a deleted copy of a word document, checked the metadata and found it contained Christ Lutheran Church and was marked last modified by Dennis. They did an internet search and found that Dennis Rader was the church president. That snowballed to them getting warrant to test the DNA of a pap smear his daughter took at college and it came positive and he was subsequently arrested.

DNA BABY, IT FUCKING WORKS!

They got the DNA from her doctor? I didn't know that was legal to do.

Last edited:
Hey got the DNA from her doctor? I didn't know that was legal to do.
Up until 2013 you had to get a court ordered warrant to obtain DNA. The supreme ruled in 2013 that police can obtain DNA without a warrant in certain cases

Up until 2013 you had to get a court ordered warrant to obtain DNA. The supreme ruled in 2013 that police can obtain DNA without a warrant in certain cases

You don't have any rights to stuff you throw out. Now that the cops know that they can obtain high quality samples from cups and straws that are discarded, none of this matters much anymore.

More on the VR - EAR/ONS connection.

The Visalia police had it on their facebook page that they believed the VR was the EAR/ONS. If you check out EARONS proboards you can see posts going back a couple years connecting the two. There are several VR threads on the EARONS forum.
Yep this has been established - ear is the vr.

People should go back to post #194 in this thread for a summery that answers many questions that have popped recently.

You know, at least this pos isn't one of those gloating serial killers that seem to enjoy taunting the relatives and relish about their evil deeds, he seems to be ashamed judging by his silence/refusal to eat.

Last edited:
You know, at least this pos isn't one of those gloating serial killers that seem to enjoy taunting the relatives and relish about their evil deeds, he seems to be ashamed judging his silence/refusal to eat.

That's a curious comment because after he committed rapes he did harass victims by calling them back. He's pretty much every type of piece of shit that has ever existed.

You know, at least this pos isn't one of those gloating serial killers that seem to enjoy taunting the relatives and relish about their evil deeds, he seems to be ashamed judging by his silence/refusal to eat.
Oh no, he's definitely not embarrassed. He probably cherished every minute of it, he even called a few of his victims. Years later! He is not talking because he's trying to find a way out of this. Don't be fooled.

Back