Orlando Sanchez gets into an argument with UFC fighter Sean Strickland

Ishaq

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Looks like a total Douche move by Sanchez in my opinion. He had a failed attempt a few seconds before.

Clearly he was trying to injure which sucks considering Strickland is in fight camp.

Last edited:
hard to see in video, either a standing armbar or standing Americana, but some subs do come on quick

Wow, he's an arsehole.

Why would you do that to a training partner it is a move that will give them an injury and leaves no real opportunity to tap if applied fully?

Orlando knows only one speed. I would not want him in my fighters training camp before a fight.

Looks like a total Douche move by Sanchez in my opinion. He had a failed attempt a few seconds before. Clearly he was trying to injure.

Wow what's that move called? But that IS a d-bag move and legit could hurt someone

Not too familiar with Orlando, is he known for incidents like these

Orlando is one of the creepier/stranger figures in bjj - that mustache is doing him no favours.

Jon jones does that a lot in his fights (holly did it to ronda as well). Perfectly fine in an actual bjj match or mma fight but fuck that in training.

5583369_0.jpg

I use that move all the time but consider it like a heal hook when applying it especially in the gi. I’ve never cranked it on that fast but once I do it a couple times guys start to jump guard when I do it slow. I remind them that if I was in comp it would definitely be applied much faster.

I use that move all the time but consider it like a heal hook when applying it especially in the gi. I’ve never cranked it on that fast but once I do it a couple times guys start to jump guard when I do it slow. I remind them that if I was in comp it would definitely be applied much faster.

Its one of those things that if you do it slow and polite, guys sometimes don't respect it.

If you do it fast, they get mad.

Ego should be left at the door, how common is it for a tough guy to come to a BJJ school and start acting tough, only to be humbled

Back