Media Oscar De La Hoya: Dana, quit blocking the GSP fight. How about we fight first, little b****?

Seeing Dana getting absolutely fucked up is probably one of the very very few PPVs I would actually pay for.

Oscar crossed dresses sometimes and it blows combat sports fans' minds that a dude can be into that and also be an incredible fighter

The guy obviously has issues, he was forced into boxing from the age of 5 years old by his Dad.

The guy obviously has issues, he was forced into boxing from the age of 5 years old by his Dad.
You aren't going to find many combat sports athletes who are well adjusted individuals who would excel in normal life. Let alone when you combine it with Olympic caliber athletics as your background.

Also, I doubt crossdressing is the result of a shit childhood. I don't judge, he likes what he likes, what business of mine or any fan is it?

I can sense some desperation on de LA Hoya's part.

You aren't going to find many combat sports athletes who are well adjusted individuals who would excel in normal life. Let alone when you combine it with Olympic caliber athletics as your background.

Also, I doubt crossdressing is the result of a shit childhood. I don't judge, he likes what he likes, what business of mine or any fan is it?

I don’t think it was because of a shit child hood necessarily but I think it could have been on some level a result of being forced into an overly macho environment as he lived in the gym from the age of 5.

I don’t think it was because of a shot child hood necessarily but I think it could have been on some level a result of being forced into an overly macho environment as he lived in the gym from the age of 5.
I could see the coke and booze being a coping mechanism with the pressure, but the crossdressing? Nah, don't see it. But I don't know him.

There have been plenty of feminine or gay boxers in history, so I wouldn't say crossdressing is particularly noteworthy or bizarre.

Back